Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tag Your It

Well no more begging huh. Ok that is fine I have a little game for all of us to do together. Is everyone paying attention. There will be a test later. Sounds like something a Teacher would say huh.Ok here WE go. I am going to start a story, Kitty will post the next part of the story on her blog, then Dark Pixie you get then next part to post on your blog, Teacher....You get that big finish to post on your blog. Kind of a tag but this should be fun for all of us. Me first, Kitty 2nd, Dark Pixie 3rd, Teahcer 4th. (teacher only thought you might like to finsh this story up. maybe next time you can be first hint hint) Ok here we go.

It was a late evening and she was lonely. She yearned to feel the touch of a man, to feel loved, passion the whole package. She needs this craving to subside. To only feel loved for a change. She lies in her bed and drifts off to dreamland..........


This is where you start Kitty, Dark you will have to visit Kittys page to see where you start the story, then Teacher you can finish where dark leaves off at. God this should be fun to see how this tuns out. I guess when it is all over I wil post my finish to the sory to see how differnt or similar they would be.

PS please have fun with this. I know I allready am. He he he.

11 comments:

Kitty said...

you're such a shithead!

be patient pixie, im tired tonite, ill post it tomorow.

Cherrie said...

Well, that's a romantic good night!

I should offer a prize of one of my extra vibrators to whichever writer makes me cum first!

Kitty said...

oh god, now the pressure is really on.

dammit tiger, you know i fall apart under pressure!

The Teacher said...

Give me a break! You could not have waited until school was over? You are like The Biker, impatient and wanting to put pressure on me (all over me ;) I will give it my all and I know you were saving the best for last, right Tiger? *Puuuuurrrr and lick*

The Teacher said...

BTW...I am no longer mad at you, because you included me in your menage a quatre. Mmmmm very sexy.

Unknown said...

hey, i like that teacher....menage a quatre....never thought of it like that. lol

now, i really gotta get my creative juices going...i better start thinking now!

thanks for the tag. i hope i will not disappoint.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Shithead...hell even cherrie is putting up a vibrator to the best story.

Teacher: no my dear, this is suppose to be fun. Kitty will start then pixie starts up where she left of then you finish their story. Have fun my dear.

Dark you will not dissapoint at all this is all for fun, this way you dont have to beg ha ha ha LOL

Teacher: you better not be mad at me. Besides you love me to much to be mad, only in theroy biker only in thery or my head one or the other ha ha ha roflmnao

The Teacher said...

I cannot stay mad at you because, I do love you, Tiger! Kiss me big boy :*

This was fun and I am ready to post mine! Hope it meets with your approval.

La Estrella said...

I'm a lurker and not usually a commenter but I just finished reading the round robin and oh was it juicy!

Thanks for getting this started Tiger!

You all work wonders with words...very very juicy wonders!

The Teacher said...


Late Nights Finale
is posted.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher I knew you was not mad at me anymore. kisses to you dear.

La Estrella: Hey lurk all you want come back son. I will be posting some more reotic stories and few pics also.

thanks for cuming by.(ooopppsss I spelled cumin wrong again he he he)