Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fucked again

This really pisses me off. I buy My lovely wife a mp3 player from ebay. I get the dam thing and to my suprise it is a iPod nano. Guess I did not realize that is what I was buying. Hell I got excited. We get it out and try to get songs on it for her and this fucking thing will not work. Yeah I am pissed about the whole damn thing. So I am returning it today and will have to get anther one. The whole thing just pisses me off.

Ok I just wanted to vent alittle. I guess what pissed me off the most was the she was so excited that it was here and then the damn thing won't work. Me too sweetie. Rest assured tiger is on to get one that does work and fill it up for his Little Kitty. I am a mobile DJ and I have over 12,000 songs for her to choose from.

Well I have to go for now, it is early Saturday mornig and I am off to umpire 4 games today. I have to make a little extra moolah for the brand new IPod. Those of you who have not read the tag story between Kitty, Dark Pixie and Teacher, please do go read it it was hot and juicy and they did a fabulous job with it also.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to Target...it's not THAT much cheaper on ebay. Or you can do like Bat and order from Apple online and get it engraved on the back...you know something sweet & mushy!!!

The Teacher said...

Ahhhh. Tiger. I know you were so happy that when you got it. I am sorry you were disappointed, but I know that you will make it all better.

Hug and Kisses for you.

Kitty said...

tiger was like a kid at christmas and let the cat out of the bag the day before it was delivered.

I always love tiger's surprises.

Yeah it was disappointing when it didnt work, but the gift is very generous and it will all work out babe.

I love you.

Unknown said...

sorry it did not work....i have had similar experiences with ebay!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: Hey I like the engraving idea. Matter a fact I like that alot. thanks for the info kid.

Teacher: yeah i am going to make it better one way or the other. You just wait and see :).

Kitty: I know but I was excited for you thought I know you wanted one, Would not have been able to surprise you as it turned out, damn thing would not work.

LOVE YOU

Dark: My Blue tooths that I ordered all was fine and working great, the one thing though that was going to be a surprise for my sweetie just had to be screwed up though. Just my luck.