Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hedonism in Florida

Those of you who have not been keeping up. Over at Bikers Balls and Teachers Tits, they have created a story run again for all of us. Only this time we are all in Florida with them. Here's the best part, we are all naked and there is going to be nothing but alot of sun, food, drink, oh yeah and a hell of alot of sex. Here is how it works BB/TT are awaiting thier guest to show up, and in walks Tiger,(thats me LOL)I will continue the fun and then I will draft someone to finish where I leave off at and so on and so on. So please pay close attention to who is here and for god sakes have some fun with it.....Now on to the sex part.


I Walk through the gate of the beach property and there they are. Biker has teacher against a tree her legs are wrapped around him and in I walk. "Hello my friends, sorry to interrupt," I tell them. They walk towards me and and we hug and handshake and exchange a few pleasantries. Biker hands me a beer. It is my favorite beer, he remembers from the blog what I drink this is gong to be awesome. "Where is Kitty," the biker asks. "She is in the house getting ready." Teacher for some reason waste no time and pulls my shirt off and then to my pants. "This is hedonism, no clothes for you," she tells me in a force full voice. I gaze upon her skin that is beautifully tanned and trim. Biker tells her that if I have to take off my pants then she should follow her own rules. Kitty comes through the gate and to my surprise she has nothing on but her hair. Biker wastes no time in getting to her. They hug and he fixes her a drink. Teacher and I are still wrapped in each others arms. I separate for a drink of cold beer, and she grabs her glass of wine. We sit and talk for a second and then we both look to see that biker and Kitty are getting to know each other in great detail. They are wasting no time at all. I tell the teacher, that her pics does not do her justice. I am still looking for this fat ass she talks about often. She is very fit indeed. Her eyes are what I would call bedroom eyes. I feel them calling me to kiss her.

I lean towards the lovely woman in front of me and I Kiss her deeply. "My god she is a great kisser," I think to myself. I feel her hand rub my thigh and I return the favor and start to rub her inner thigh and gently massage a tit with the other hand. I hear a slight moan. Her skin is soft against mine. We set our drinks down and she sits on my now nekkid lap. "Be careful something might pop up," I tell her. "God I hope so,"she says with a grin on her tan face. Her perfect erect nipples are hard. I have to taster her skin. I move my mouth to her tits. I gently suck one nipple into my mouth, her musk is driving me nuts. I try to hang on but my cock stiffens and she starts to wiggle around on me. I can feel her pussy starting to moisten. This is going to be fun. A whole week of sex and music and over all fun. The Teacher has perfect breasts. Her nipple is getting harder in my mouth. I run a hand down to her pussy. To my amazement she is soaking wet already. She is shaved and slick. I try to pace myself all, I want is to taste her on my tongue right now. While our tongues wrestle together I continue to fondle her wet pussy. I insert a finger into her, and she moans and sighs. I push it deeper within her tight folds. She grabs my hand and pushes it in deeper. I insert a second finger and realize how tight this stunning lady really is. She is going to feel great wrapped around my cock. I feel as though my cock is about ready to explode. It can hold no more blood without it going somewhere.

I try to sneak a peek at Kitty and she is having as much fun as I am right now. Biker has her on a lounge chair and his head is buried between her legs. She is grabbing at his head and forcing him in deeper. I feel a soft hand wrapping around my cock. I move lower to her sweet pussy. I have to taste her now. I have to have her. I let my tongue run circles just above her clit. So slick and soft. She is stretching to hang on to my cock. Her fingers are soft and firm. She is stroking my cock with passion. I continue to run my tongue over her pubic mound. I flick my tongue over her clit and then down lower to taste this woman, until now I have mearly only exchanged a few emails and comments via IMs. Her juices taste sweet and warm. I suck her clit into my mouth. With a gentle sucking I swirl my tongue around her hard clit. She releases my cock so she can enjoy what is happening in her loins. My face is now buried in her twat. She is grinding against my face. Her juices will linger in my goatee for hours before I wash. I am loosing myself in this lady. Her pussy is so hot and wet right now, she has to drip if I remove my face from her. I slide my tongue deep within her pussy. I give her a tongue fucking I hope she does not soon forget. While I suck her clit I insert a finger into her wet hole. I run some of her own juices to her ass. I run a finger over her ass while keeping my tongue busy on her clit, sucking and licking at her nub. "Fuck I knew this would be great. Eat this pussy." "You approve I take it," I ask her. "Oh fuck yes." I insert a finger tip in her tight awaiting ass. She grinds against me harder now. She is thrusting up and down again my face and finger in her ass. I continue for awhile and then she says to me with a stare of passion, "you have to fuck me. Fuck me now." I move over her and spread her legs and lift them to her chest. I rub the head of my bulging cock over her clit. I gently push the head against her opening not entering only against her. "You fucking tease fuck me, fuck me now." I enter her and the feel of her pussy stretching around my cock is bliss. The teacher is hot and wet. I am fully in her now and her eyes roll back. I move with passion and slow steady movements. All in and back out. She is thrusting against me and trying to make me fuck her harder and faster. "You are the dirty little slut you said you was, aren't you?" "Yes, now fuck me, like there is no tomorrow." I start to fuck her with strength and force. I feel my balls slapping her ass, with every stroke. She is moaning on the verge of screaming right now. I continue to fuck her long and deep. With every stroke she moans with her approval. I stand and pull out. I grab her and stand her up while I lay back on the towel she has laid beside chair. She maneuvers over me and lowers her hot pussy onto my cock again. She is fucking me like a wild woman. She is bouncing harder and harder up and down on my cock. I reach to grab her tits that are bouncing ans swaying in circles. I grab a nipple and pinch her lightly, while squeezing the other. Massaging it deeply and forcefully. I take it she likes it a little rough. She is fucking me hard and deep.

I hear Kitty begging the biker to fuck her deep. "Pound this pussy, make me burn," she tells him. I want to feel you fuck me harder. They are enjoying the first fuck session of a very long week of sex and sun.

"Oh you fucker I am cuming," the teacher tells me. I feel her pussy get hotter than hell and then I feel her juices on my cock. She is so wet it runs out of her and down the length of my cock. She stands and takes my cock into her mouth. She licks the entire length of my shaft. Tasting the juices she left behind. She stares into my eyes and and gorges her mouth on my hard cock. She has it all in her mouth and at the back of her throat. She trys to get more in but she can not get it all in. She takes it out of her mouth and licks my balls. She runs her tongue over the entire length of my manhood. I feel the explosion building in my balls. She is about to get a mouthful of cum. She is stroking me with her mouth vigorously. As much of it in her cockwhore mouth as she can fit in her. "Oh fuck here I cum, Suck my cock." The teacher sucks my cock with determination now to get what she wants, Cum. "Oh yes, oh fuck yeah. Mmmmm, suck it teacher. Suck it good." She looks up at me. She could not get it all in her mouth, my hot load is running out of her mouth and on to her chin. She stares into my eyes and licks her lips. She takes a finger and runs it through the cum on her chin and lick her fingers dry. She continues staring into my eyes until her face is clean. She is right she is a cockwhore.

"God you taste wonderful. Hot salty and delicious," she grins and says to me. We sit back and have drink as we hear Kitty and biker cuming together. Just as we all meet back at the table filled with fruits and snacks we here the gate open.



I have officially drafted Kitty. Wonder who just walked in. Check in at Kitty's page to find out.

8 comments:

The Teacher said...

Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Tiger make me cum again and again! Damn, I am glad that we invited you to Florida. Maybe we can do it again ;)

TeacherinHeels said...

Damn Tiger ... do not waste any time in getting things going!!!! So Hot!!!!

The Biker said...

So we exchange handshakes and wives. Damn that was hot. It was like I was watching you fuck my wife ;-)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: Again already. I need a short breather. Glad I was invited, yea these tag stories are getting to be fun.

Alot of fun actually. Hope it did not disapoint you.

Teacher In Heels: Thank you. Truly glad you enjoyed. No better time than the present. Why wait I wanted to get it going and tried to leave the door open to let th story get really hot and sexy.

Biker: My friend you left out the beer. Thanks for remembering the right kind also. LOL I could not leave you out during he story, It is hedonism. Also you know us guys have to stick together, right.

Kitty said...

Wow babe! You really got into this didn't you?

ArtfulDodger said...

Ok, so today is full of surprises after a long weekend. First, I find out that Tiger actually has a blog (strange I didn't know that believe it or not!) and this amazing orgy is going on while I was away... sheesh! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Yeah I did these little stories are fun. I enjoy alot of us getting involved and seeing where they end up at.

I Love you

Art: Hey its about damn time you found the other half of Kitty. So you was begining to believe that Tiger was a fictional character huh. I am for real unfortunantly for some I guess.

thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

tiger...you definitely got things started now, didn't you? that was so flipping hot...i swear i was right there watching you and teacher...i even imagined hearing kitty and biker in the background. very very nice!