Thursday, May 24, 2007

Get a Grip

Well since I get more hits on these two days I thought maybe I should post another one for today huh. I knew you ladies was just as dirty little girls as us boys are. Thursday is my favorite day for obvious reasons also.

Happy HNT







Does this count as half nekkid. I guess the shirt makes it half nekkid huh. I am not playing by the rules very well huh. But then again some folks might say I don't play well with others anyway. Oh well screw it. Bye, for now still working on a story, hint has to do with a school and maybe a teacher or two. I promised one awhile back and have a good idea just not done yet.


Kisses to all and big hugs

9 comments:

Kitty said...

Half naked or not, I love it!

Too bad you're already gone to work.

TeacherinHeels said...

Did you every really doubt we all have the dirty little girl inside? Can't wait to see your story ... I am sure there is a certain teacher who can't wait for it either ... and wants it more than I do. xo

The Teacher said...

Thank you for the invitation. It will be my pleasure to get a grip, provided I am gripping you Tiger ;)

purring, writhing, meowing for you, sexy!!!

And then bending over for my daily ass whipping.

The Teacher said...

BTW...I hope your story has to do with you bending me over my desk and fucking me ;)

The Teacher said...

And also...

I have to keep reminding myself that I am a good girl but the temptations are too much for me.

DESIRE X said...

Wow!
My new favorite day.

Her

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: But give you somethig to think about..LOL Just think you get to see it first hand gorgeous.. I Love You

TIH:No I had no doubt you ladies were dirty on the inside. Now excuse me I have to get over to your site incase you have graced us with another pic. XOXOXO

Teacher: Teacher Teacher....Honey I can tell you are on vacation 3 comments. What did I do to deserve this. I cannot reveal the story, sorry.

And yeah you better bend your little tush over for your daily spanking. You are always a good girl. I bet if I ask Biker that when your a bad girl your an even better girl wink wink.

Hugs Honey

Desire X: New I am no where near new. LOL thank you and keep cuming back...

Unknown said...

admit it tiger....you love us dirty girls....lol. you can't help bringing out the naughty in us with those yummy pictures of yourself!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dark Pixie stole my response....you know you love the dirty girls!
Hell the innocent ones are easily turned when they see the sights you provide!
Lovin the pic!