Tuesday, May 1, 2007

First Date

She has been alone way to long. After the separation 6 months ago she needs to go out and have a little fun. She dresses in a short mini skirt, just covering the cheeks of her ass. A mid cut top revealing her cleavage, and her flat stomach. She calls her girlfriend to ask if she is ready. She is a little excited to say the least.

They walk into the dance club and order a drink. As the ladies sit and watch couples dance and make comments on a few single men in the room. Then she hears,"Would you like to dance?" She looks at her girlfriend as if to ask for permission. "Go ahead, you need to have little un remember." "Yes I do." the man takes her by the hand and leads her to the dance floor. They are dancing slow and close. He introduces himself as Tom. She replies Stacy. After a few minutes the song ends and she goes back to the table. "He is to short, I am almost as tall as him." "Are you going to have fun or analyze everyone in here." "Shut up, this is my fun remember."

Then she sees him. Her eyes are fixed on his. He smile and she smiles back kind sheepishly. He walks past her to the bar. "Oh, my did you see him. He is gorgeous and tall." "Everyone is tall to you. When your 5' everyone is tall." "But he is tall and gorgeous." The stranger walks toward her and she get kind of nervous. "Care if I sit down." She says nothing then her friend tells him,"Sure, make yourself comfortable." My name is Darryl and yours." "Stacy, nice to meet you." She can not believe she could get that out, her mouth feels dry and and hands sweaty. "Care to dance," he asks. She stands and they head for the dance floor. She cuddles up in his chest as they dance close and slow. He is tall his arms around her shoulders, and hers around his waist. The song finishes and they head back to the table. After several dances and even more drinks he finally asks,"Would you like to go for a ride, get out of here?" She looks at her girlfriend again asking for permission. "I'll see you tomorrow," she tells her and Stacy and the man stand to leave.

They arrive in his car, he opens the door for her and she climbs in. As they drive and chat he comments, "It is starting to get late, maybe I should take you home." "Yeah, I do have to work tomorrow." They arrive at her house and she climbs out of car and he follows her to the door. I little peck on the cheek and she feels like melting. As she starts to walk through the door she turns as he gets to his car. "Would you care to come in for a quick night cap?" He smiles and says,"Maybe tomorrow, I'll call you." She immediately thinks this is the last time she will hear from him.

She gets very little sleep that night thinking of his touch and strength in his arms as they held her dancing. His hands are so strong and his musk lingers with her all night. It is early am and her phone rings, "Hello." "This is tomorrow right." "Yeah" she says. "Can I see you tonight," he asks. "Yes, what would you like to do?" "I have a great movie I would like for you to see. Maybe we could just sit and watch a movie." "Yeah, that sounds nice. I'll make dinner. How about 7:00?" "Yeah I will see you then. Bye." "Good bye"

The door bell rings and she answers to see the him standing with flowers and a movie in tote.


.......to be continued

9 comments:

Kitty said...

i hope we dont have to wait long!

love you babe

Unknown said...

c'mon tiger...i want to know what happens...patience is not one of my strong points! lol can't wait to read on.

The Teacher said...

I want more! Come on Tiger, do I have to beg for it. More. Ohhhhhh, more! Tiger more!

Phew I feel better!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Now seetie, would I do that to you.''Love you

Dark Pixie: I love it when you ladies beg. I think I am on to something here. he he he(insert devilish grin here)

Teacher: wow honey I kind of like the way you say that. So if I don't post it till. . . lets saaayyyyyy. . . Thursday will you keep beggin like that.. LOL

Kitty said...

all you want to hear is what a tease you are.... And I'm not going to say it! lol

post it now, post it thursday, never post it for all I care! I'm outta here.

Kitty's Tiger said...

U love when I tease you KITTY. and you know it now start begging like a good girl.

Kitty said...

I'm back, not to see if you have posted the rest of the story, but cause I knew you would have a comment to my comment that was to your comment that was to my comment.

I WILL NOT BEG! You know me better than that.

SO I'm going to let the cat out of the bag,

ATTENTION ALL LADIES-- Tiger already has the 'rest of the story' done and is just waiting till you beg him for more!

NOW how's that Mr Smarty Pants.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: you are not to tell all my damn secrets. I would say you need a spankin but you would just get all excited. SO NO spankins for you.

take that MRS Smarty panties

Kitty said...

well shit!

you know me to well.

what's a girl gotta do to get a good old fashioned spanking around here?