Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First Date Part II

"Oh you shouldn't have. They are beautiful." "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady." They walk inside and she asks him to please make himself comfortable.
"I hope you like lasagna."
"Yes I do, actually one of my favorites."
"Well I hope you like."
"Iam sure it is wonderful."
"Whenever you are ready to eat, I think I have it all ready."

As they sit at the table eating. They continue to stare into each other eyes. She can't help it, is eyes are the most gorgeous blue she has ever seen.
"This is wonderful, do you always cook like this?"
"Not every night, not this much. I guess I just did not want to scare you off is all."
"I guess I should have told you I am fearless," he giggles.

"I noticed you drank this last night at the bar I thought I should get some for dinner tonight."
"Wow, I am impressed, you actually noticed what I drank."
She tells him she noticed alot of things about him. He only grins and tells her likewise. They move to the couch and she takes the movie from him and puts it into the DVD player and grabs the remote. She sits next to him on the couch. They sit and talk before she starts the movie. She is still staring into his deep blue eyes. She pushes play on the remote and the movie begins. She cuddles closer as the movie plays on. He welcomes this with his arm around her, holding her tight as if to not let her go. As the movie plays, he notices her asleep in his arms. She almost curls up onto his lap asleep. When the movie ends he awakens her.
"I am so sorry, you made me feel so safe. I can not remember when I have been that comfortable."
"No apology needed, I enjoyed watching you sleep."
"Can I get you another beer?"
"Yeah that would be great."
As she walks away he rubs his now asleep arm from where she had been sleeping. When she comes back, she notices this and tells him "I am so sorry did I make your arm fall asleep."
"A little but it is fine."
She leans towards him and opens the beer and sits on table. She leans closer and starts to rub his arms. They are so strong feeling and tight. She moves the rubbing to his neck and shoulders. He is in great shape and appears to take very good care of himself.

"My turn," he tells her.
He moves her around in front, and begins to rub her shoulders. She feels as though she could melt. He leans in and gently kisses her neck. She can feel his hot breath on her neck.

A gentle kiss and he lowers his lips to the small of her neck below her shirt line. A hand holds hers and rubs her hand. She closes her eyes and takes in the attention she is receiving. His free hand starts to run closer to her full breast. She grabs his hand moves it quickly to her fully erect nipple. He rubs her breast deeply with passion. He is still kissing down her neck she unbuttons her top to reveal a perfect pair of firm tits. She has no bra on the remove. He turns her around and give each nipple a gentle kiss. He sucks one nipple into his mouth. She kisses him deeply and wet. Their tongues explore each other in passion. Their breath is hotter than ever now and starting to quicken. He raises her skirt to find a lace black thong. He slides it over to reveal a dripping pussy.
"I see you are excited to see me," he says with a grin.
"Yeah, I see you are too," as she reaches for his now erect cock.
Their eyes meet and grin together. She is thinking to herself, "Oh, I need this so bad right now." His fingers are inside her now and she is starting to moan. He pulls away from her, and lowers himself to her mid section. His tongue runs circles around her stomach. His breath is hot, she is wet. His tongue finds her vulva. He sucks a lip into his mouth and run his tongue over her clit. His tongue flickers over her clit with force and passion. She wants it to last, she needs it to last. She can't hold on any longer. She erupts into his mouth and onto his tongue, the waves of passion she has needed is rolling over her like a tidal wave. He savors every drop.

He stands and spreads her legs, lowers himself to her. She can feel this man enter her and she feels like cuming again. "Mmmm, such a little lady. So hot and wet. God you feel wonderful," he says. "Please give it to me. I need it, I want you in me deep." He is thrusting with force. " I want to feel you fill me with hot cum. I want you to fill me up. Come on, cum with me, cum with me, cum with me now," he is to the point of screaming now. "Oh yeah baby, here I cum. I am cuming, cuming so hard. Ohh god." "Oh fuck yes, fill me up. Ooohhhh yeah, mmmmmm god damn you feel good," she moans.

She collapses in his arms. So relaxed and satisfied. She can not remember the last time she came that hard if ever. The alarm goes off and they awaken together. She looks at him and he looks back to her. The second session is about to begin.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

"I want you in me deep"

That's all that needs to be said.

I love you.

The Teacher said...

I am not begging anymore for anything, since Kitty told us that you just wanted all that attention and you had the story all ready.

Bad Tiger, bad.

And as for your story, this is way different than your real life story of your first date with Kitty. No falling down because of too much Jose.

Sexy, hot, and it made me wet. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I may be convinced to give you the other star if you beg on your knees in front of me.

XOXO

Unknown said...

so, tiger wanted us to beg huh? now, i see what a bad boy he is. thanks for the heads up kitty.

the story got me all hot and bothered....now what shall i beg for?

Kitty said...

teacher you go girl... make him beg.

pixie make HIM beg, you can do it, i know you can.

us girls gotta stick together.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: I love you too, but you don't need to gang all the girls up on me. Damn it I like when you all beg. I gess I ill have to try harder next time.

Teacher: Bad Tiger Bad....I thought you liked it when I was bad. So I have to ask are you complaining?????

Ok i am on my knees begging, and if you don't it will go back to the ole slap on your pretty little ass.


Dark: I will come up with somethng for you dear.


All you ladies, you can forget about Kitty she begs all the time...

PS Kitty remeber I have a surprise for you, don't make me keep it for myself....So there Mrs smarty pants

Cherrie said...

Did you read the last two entries at KJs? I just wrote several paragraphs there about nonverbal communication between men and women and how people need to master it to be successful sexually.

This man has mastered it. See how it pays off? But Tiger, you already knew that . . .