Monday, May 7, 2007

Getting Her Hot

She gets out of shower, opens the door and she sees him. He is lying on the bed stroking his cock for her. He is so fat right now and hard. He looks at her and softly asks, "You want this don't you?" He loves to tease her. She continues to stare as he strokes his cock long and slow. She watches his hand move from top to bottom. The veins on his cock are enlarging. The head is turning a deeper purple. "Come lay down with me. Lay here close to me, I want you to watch me come for you."

He continues to stroke his cock for her. She loves the sight of his hard fat cock in his hand. He stand beside her now laying on the bed. She tries to touch his cock and he moves away. "Quit teasing me you fucker you. I want to help you." "Oh you are, just watch." She is getting wet watching this man of hers stroking his own cock.

He quickens his stroking and he starts to moan a little. His hand is moving faster now, he is stroking long and hard. She is getting wetter and joins him by inserting a finger into her now dripping pussy. She is so fucking hot right now. He asks if she is ready to see him blow all over her lovely tits. She takes her hand up to her tits and grasps them both and holds them together. "Give it me right here baby. Shoot that hot load all over my tits."

"Mmmm, here it comes baby." He continues to stroke his rock hard cock for her and he can not take it any longer. He moves closer to her tits, it is cuming. His hot load of man juice is blowing all over her big tits. The white cream is running off her nipples and down onto her stomach. The heat of his cum is driving her nuts. She quickly goes back to her clit and in seconds she is cuming. She is cuming so hard she starts to cry. She knows he loves her more than anything in this world. He loves her more than life itself. He knows how to please her and to make her hot. The site of his cock bursting onto her tits is etched in her mind the whole next day. She is aching for his touch.

She knows he feels the same.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

I know now.

I love you, infinity+infinity

The Teacher said...

I got distracted by the picture. Is that a cut on your finger again? You need to purchase stock in Johnson & Johnson for all the Neosporin you use :D

The Teacher said...

Now back to what I need to say...How the hell is a cockwhore like myself supposed to concentrate on the story when you put a picture lick, ooops, I me like that up there?

I did finally read it after gazing upon your manly abdomen and lucious cock. Make a girl want to, well...I will send you an email about that ;)

Anyway, "his hot load of man juice..." OMG I am sweating and my breath is quickening, well...I will send you an email on that too ;)

Wiggling my ass for you to smack.

XOXOX

Purrring

TeacherinHeels said...

Ok....just getting caught up today and Oh MY! I can see why The Teacher included you in her dedication!

Unknown said...

oh my....that pic....and that story....i want a man to do that for me....i have never watched anyone get off...hot totally HOT, tiger.

i am purring.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Times two to you baby. I love you.

Teacher, Teacher, Teacher: I get a "you need stock in johnson and johnson." Wow I thought you would have something else to say. Ok I will quit busting your vulva, I get it only kidding right. LOL sounds like you have alot of emails to send. Ok now my ?, when am I getting these emails regarding the things in this post.

Smack Smack you dirtly little thing you.

Teacher in Heels: There you are I thought I had lost you. Have not seen or should I say heard from you in awhile.

Hugs to you

Dark Pixie: Well while you r purring I am growling to you kid. Oh yeah and like my profile pic tongue out. Hus to you sweetie.