Friday, May 4, 2007

A job well Done

When I decided to do the little tag your it, thingy with My wonderful wife and two of my favirite blogger buddies, I like alot of you had no Idea where this would end up. My lord was that hot. I have told all three of you very nice indeed. This is the part if you could hear me I would be clapping really loud right now, actually a standing ovation. Love you all.

That being said here is a photo Friday. I know this is probably a repeat also but all I have for right now. But I did miss CBW and HNT, so to try to make up for it I give you this.....


3 comments:

The Teacher said...

I am considered a buddy? The Biker maybe, but I have never been a buddy before. Hmmmmmm.

It is a welcome sight that you are at attention for us! I feel all warm inside, and well, just warm inside ;) No other details are needed, unless you want those details ;)

Purrring for a lick.

Unknown said...

i like that kind of standing ovation.... :) i am glad you liked our tag story...it was really fun! it is nice to know i have some friends out in blogland! xoxoxo

My heart skipped a few beats looking at that hot pic tiger! love it.

tasty delicious!

Kitty said...

you're trying to torture me arent you?