Thursday, May 10, 2007

Remember it is HALF Nekkid

Like the title says it is HALF Nekkid Thursday. So I give you HALF nekkid. The other half, maybe you get tommorrow, for Photo Friday. So I guess you will have to come back again. Poor souls you. Ok so here for those of you I have not scared off yet. LOL Have a great HNT. (my favorite day of the week, when you all decide to participate.)

SO here is the top HALF.





So Here is the bottom HALF.




OK there is Tigers Halfs. LOL
Happy HNT Again.

8 comments:

The Teacher said...

I love your smile. I believe that I have told you that many times before. Sexy. Adorable.

Looking back at you, blushing, and biting my lip.

The Teacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kitty said...

Mmmmmmm I'm thinking really naughty thoughts about you right now.

The Teacher said...

Oh I forgot.

Bending over, wiggling, offering my ass to you to grab and spank *innocently batting my eyelashes*

SPANK ME, TIGER! SPANK ME! YES! TIGER HARD! I LIKE IT ROUGH!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: careful I hate it when I bite my lip. LOL Thank you for the compliment. Oh yeah your yelling again. I think you need a spanking.
Innocently batting your eyes. are you sure it is innocent.

Kitty: Come on baby tell me what your thinking. Or you could wait till later if your thought require acting upon them.

I love you babe.

Cherrie said...

What is this, a jigsaw puzzle? One of the most important pieces is missing!

Kitty's Tiger said...

No not a jigsaw puzzle, you get the whole pic today I guess. I was goin to post the other halfs then I said oh hell with it.

The Teacher said...

I am biting my lip, Tiger! Men should not bite their lips, because men are the strong, forceful ones and women are the innocent, shy ones in the species.

*wiggling my ass, again for you, because I need to be punished for yelling at you*