Sunday, May 27, 2007

About That Dinner

This is her second detention hour this week she has to supervise. She is only wanting to go home and relax for the evening. The stress of the end of school is leaving her wanting a nice warm bubble bath and a glass of wine. This however will have to wait she has one more hour to deal with first. As the student’s walk in she sees the Vice Principle standing outside the door, he motions for her to step outside. When she closes the door behind her he smiles. This is the man if she was to sleep with it would be him. She has not been with a man for a while now. Nothing serious since college one year ago.

“I need you to, come to my office when you finish here if you would please,” he tells her.
“Sure, is there something wrong,” she asks quietly.
“No, just something I need to discuss with you.”

She now sits waiting quietly for the hour to end. She just wants to go home and wondering what the hell he is wanting. Her mind starts to wonder. How great his touch would feel to her. He is so strong looking and masculine in everyway. A chiseled face and the wonderfully tight ass. She gets back to grading her algebra test. The hour is up and she waits for the students to leave and she packs her things and to the office she heads.

When she walks through the door, he comes in from the joining office.
“Thanks for coming down.”
“No problem, what is on your mind,” she asks.
“ I do not mean to offend you, but you are a truly incredible looking young lady. Would you mind having dinner with me tonight?”
She stammers and then it comes to her, “I really have a lot of work to do, finals and all you know. I need to finish grading the test to get the final score entered to get to you sir.”

He stands and says, “Well maybe some other time then.”
“Yes, that would be fine.”

As she heads back to her room to finish getting a few things she hears the door behind her close. He takes her in his arms and kisses her deeply. She feels herself start to melt in his arms. His touch is how she has imagined. She feels a hand run to the bottom of her short skirt. Her legs are tan and toned. His fingers reach her inner thighs. She is kissing back deeper, now with passion. She cannot believe what is happening to her. She has thought of this several times and now it is a reality.

“I am sorry,” he tells her and releases her from his grasp.
“I am fine and we are both adults.”
“I know, but this should not happen here,” he tells her almost embarassed.
She stares into his blue eyes and smile at him sheepishly. He starts to turn and she grabs his arm and she in turn kisses him back. Her hands are now searching for what she has needed for along time. She needs to feel his cock deep within her. His hands back to her thighs and she starts to moan. He feels her wetness and continues inside her thong. He has a finger inside her wetness. She feels as if she could die right now. She cannot believe this man is caressing her, feeling her pussy wanting him inside her. Wanting him inside her right now.

He turns her around and begins to take her thong off of her and she looks around to see him staring into her eyes. He reaches around her and fingers her clit with long slow strokes. Her pussy is wetter than ever right now. This is not going to take her long. She needs to come now. She turns around and lowers his pants and then to his boxers. She takes his manhood into her mouth. He feels her tongue running the length of his cock. She continues to suck his cock slow and with determination. Her hand is moving in sync with her mouth, the shaft is wet and slick with her own lube. She quickens the pace and he says to her,” Oh god your awesome. Keep sucking my cock.” He stands her up and sits her on her desk and kneels in front of her. He tastes her sweet pussy and lick feverishly at her clit. He sucks it into his mouth and lick at the same time. The suction and tongue action at one time is driving her nuts.
“I need you to fuck me now. Fuck me now please,” she begs him.
He turns her around and bends her over the desk. The very desk that she has been grading finals all day at. She is flat over her desk and skirt raised high. She feels this cock enter her. She moans lightly and he thrust into her. He now has this tiny lady filled to the hilt with his cock. As he drives into her he can feel her pussy grip him. Gripping him tightly, almost milking his cock within her. She turns to look at him. Their eyes meet and she grins.
He says,” you’re so fucking tight. Squeeze me, squeeze me tight. That’s it milk me dry baby.”
“You like that do you. You like this hot pussy. This hot pussy wants to cum all over your cock. Make it glisten with my pussy juice.”

He is fucking her with force now. Her hand grabs the other side of the desk, and grips it hard. She is gripping the desk as if he is about to drive her through the desk. She can feel him driving into her with force. She is going to cum any minute now.
“Oh yeah, fuck me. Cock this pussy good. Come on baby fuck this cunt.”
“You going to cum on my cock for me. You going to make this cock explode inside you aren’t you?”
“Oh fuck here it comes, oh yes, yes , yes. Oh god fuck me. Mmmm, god your hard.”
He feels this hot pussy getting wetter and wetter, then he feels it. It feels like a gush of water coming from with in her. He pulls out and she squirts al over the head of his cock. He sticks his cock back into her. He strokes her deep and determined. She looks back at him and tells him she wants to taste him. He stands and she turns and falls to her knees. He strokes his cock and then it happens. His hot load of cum fills her mouth and she cannot take it all. He sees it fall from her mouth and onto her chin. She tries to keep sucking and drinking his cum, from his cock. He is hot and salty. He has more cum coming from his cock than she could have ever imagined. She stares back up to him and licks her lips. She runs a finger over her chin and licks the salty cum from her finger.

They dress and not speaking a word. As he leaves he smiles to her.
He hears,” About that dinner.”

20 comments:

Kitty said...

I wasnt hungry till now, I'm in the mood for some dessert baby.

The Teacher said...

Great classroom sex, but see that does happen to hot young teachers, right out of college. What about us aging teachers? Do we not get any loving or are we thrown aside with the cafeteria ladies in hair nets?

All kidding aside, that was hot!

TeacherinHeels said...

Tiger - Great story .... but I was so expcecting it to be you and The Teacher when you teased us last week. I had figured after Hedonism you needed some more of her ... lol. And I am with her .... someone still wants to get naughty with us too .... right?

Now how come that kind of scene never happened to me when I started my career .... hmmmmm

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Dessert...Mmmmm...lets see here. Hey I got it, how bout some yogurt. wink wink

Teacher: Hell I thought from your pic you was the hot young teacher out of college. Ok maybe not right out of college but.... 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Ok music guru who sang it what year and album. This is an easy one though.....2 out of 3 ain't bad.


Love you
XOXOXO
...

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacherr in heel: Ok you two lovely ladies ave busted my balls enough. the next one is about you two in particular. LOL

You are going to haveto give me some time though I need to include you both for this one.

Lets see here a threesome, maybe one of you the pricipal and I get caught with one and the other punishes me, mybe getting caught and the other blackmails me into having se with her also.

So many ideas all of a sudden..
Hugs my dear tune in we'll get it all in balck and white soon

The Teacher said...

Okay...you were talking me right, music guru ;)

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad, Meatloaf, 1977, Bat Out of Hell

The Teacher said...

BTW...You need to be a parent coming for a conference with the mean Mathematics teacher ;)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: yeah your the guru I was refering to. WTG told you it was easy.

Mean mathematics teacher...where is she at. Hell i can set her little ass straight.LOL

The Teacher said...

Tiger, wait until you see what I do with a ruler and a protractor ;)

And just to challenge you back...

Its a natural achievement
Conquering my homework
With her image pounding in my brain
Shes an inspiration
For my graduation
And she helps to keep the classroom sane

Oh teacher I need you like a little child
You got something in you to drive a schoolboy wild
You give me education in the lovesick blues
Help me get straight come out and say
Teacher I, teacher I, teacher I, teacher I need you


Title, Artist, Album, Year,

TeacherinHeels said...

Oh I know this one! But I will be good and not play since The Teacher said no .... see I am a good student! Oh and Tiger you may be able to spank The Teacher's ass in play .... but you know we are a WHOLE different breed on our turf right? XO

Kitty's Tiger said...

Well well The gauntlet has been throw down. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF I did not know this one. Sorry to dissapoint you.

TIH: Can I get some help here please she is going to bust my balls over this forever.


PS sike

Elton John wrote the music
Bernie Taupin wrote the Lyrics
Don't shoot me I'm only the Piano Player is the album you can find it on.
Oh yeah I think the year was around....1973


Bam right back at you sweetie...LOL

Kitty's Tiger said...

I also think if you look you will see that it was recorded in France somewhere around our birthdays.....June 1972....

LUV YOU

TeacherinHeels said...

Ah but did you know Richard Marx copied it later too?

Anonymous said...

MMmmmm I have to hand it to you Tiger. You write some very very erotic material.
That was awesome....makes my mind wander to fun filled places!

The Teacher said...

Tiger, you forgot the name of the song. So you lost that challenge.

Heels is on my side. The teachers have to stick together.

Birthday in 1972 that is funny and means that I graduated high school at the age of 7! Wow I am brilliant.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher in Heels: No That I did not know about that. That ight be interesting Richard Marx trying Elton John.

Hella: I am glad you enjoed my dear. Care to elaborate where your pretty little mind is...LOL

Teacher: I lose I suck, I got so excited I remembered the damn song, I forgot to give you the name. So do I Fail or is the mean teacher(s)going to give me my extra credit for the place it was recorded and the month it was recorded...I thought the extra credit should give me the passing grade anyway......:(

BTW I did not mean how old we were at the time only the month in which it was recorded was around our birthdays...JUNE

Kitty said...

Birthday in 1972 that is funny and means that I graduated high school at the age of 7! Wow I am brilliant.


What? Did I miss something here?

Unknown said...

tiger- what is this horny lil pixie to do? that was incredibly hot...i am squirming in my seat...sitting here all alone and completely pent up....gee thanks!!!

xoxo

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: No I think I worded irt wrong and made it sound differen than I meant for it to sound..
BTW I love you....

Dark Pixie: What are you to do I have a few ideas. insert awnry grin here..Glad you like the story.

Hugs to you

The Teacher said...

Hey! Where is your kickstand today? I need to purrrrrr. And I have not been able to purr with no stimuli.

Bring it on, Tiger!

And I have a new music challege for you ;)

Bending over for you ;)