Monday, January 1, 2007

Not Just For Dogs

One night, no kids, all to ourselves. We can do whatever we want, wherever we want. Well this is how it went.

“You want to go to the little Mexican restaurant tonight. I am wanting their chips and salsa.” “Yeah if you want to, I would like to have one of their burritos.” Dinner was great. One of the employees, son was they’re running a muck all over the place. There was one little girl that was eating dinner with her family, and the little boy I think had the hots for her. He would not leave them alone. I thought honestly that he was in trouble when he decided to crawl under the table. I just figured grandma would have a fit. Not sure what he was after but down he went. We leave and headed for home.

We get home and the first thing I do is to get comfy. Which includes, wondering around house in my undies and well that is about it. She is in bathroom; I am now in my recliner all kicked back blogging. This damn blogging thing is addictive, thanks to whoever got me started on this. Here she comes into the living room a t-shirt and I think that was it. We both log onto yahoo, so we can chat back and forth, a little game we like to play. Mainly because of a certain 9 year old, we can talk with out him knowing what we say. He can spell now, so we use yahoo to talk in front of him. I know silly but is it not cute.


So we sit here blogging and chatting, then she leaves for the bathroom again, when she returns she has no clothes on now. I am going to get lucky. Well after a couple of pics and my dessert. She gets her relief, and then it's off of couch and onto floor. Well with the risks of carpet burns on her knees this is where we was. Enter poodle. Long story short, she is trying to pet him to keep him away from me. I am behind her doing my thing. Then she starts to laugh, I look down and the damn dog is eating her hair. She sheews him away from her hair and then the little bastard decides to run around behind me. I get him off of me. So, as I continue thrusting, I look down again and she is trying not to laugh, he is chasing her tits around. So we stop to get him away. Then I get going again trying to stay in the condition a guy needs to be in for this type of activity. Right in the middle of it I feel a cold nose on my thigh, then a tickle on the bottom of my feet. I get up and head for bedroom. “Where are you going?” she asked. I turn to her with a limp dick and say. “I can not fuck with this thing now, hard to keep a hard on with a dog licking your feet and chasing swinging tits around.” All we could do was laugh. I am glad that he is only about 8 inches tall or I might have gotten the pleasure of a cold nose up my ass.

Being the terrific wife she is, she took care of me later in bed. I guess puppy only wanted to play too, hell I don’t know. No, daddy was not showing him how to do it. Doggy style is not just for dogs you know.

8 comments:

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Happy New Year, KT! The best to you and Kitty in 2007!

Joe

Kitty said...

I still can't think about it or read this without rolling on floor laughing! He was so excited we were both down on the floor to play with him, he just couldnt figure out what game we was playing! ROFLMAO

Desireous said...

OMG that really was funny! Darn pets can be worse than kids sometimes!

Happy New Year!

Hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

LOL that story sounds so familiar!!! With 2 dogs in the house sometimes things can get tricky to keep concentration where it needs to be!!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Dees hubby thanks for cuming by. come back soon.

Kitty is that not awsome we can even have that much fun trying to screw.....thanks kitty

Des, yes they can honey. He is only 8 months old and that is an actual pic of the little guy. Thanks for stopping by.

Flat the concentration problm came in when he got to my feet I hate my feet jacked with, by anyone or anything. Only my grandson can play with my feet.....and he has made a game of it. or he would'nt get to but he's so cute.

Cherrie said...

This story DOES involve doggy style sex! I just knew it!

Your funny tale brings to mind an incident involving our previous dog, who passed away in 2003. Unlike our current dogs, we let this one have the run of the house because she had few "accidents."

One morning we decided to enjoy sex in the middle of our exercise routine. This is not unusual for us, since we both exercise nude in our basement. I lied on my back and wrapped my legs around Hardin's ass as he thrust away.

Then here comes our little dog! She crawls underneath Hardin and begins licking my pussy as Hardin's cock pounds it! I begin to crack up, but he continues to fuck! Later he said it was like having a woman join us for a threesome. I don't know; I've never seen a tongue like that on any human!

Nurse BigDare said...

LOL. That was way to funny of a story. Glad you got satisfied later for all things that dog put you through :P

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie my dear I have tried to comment but everytime I read your response, all I can do is laugh. You are a truly great woman I don't give a shit what anyone says dear, your alright in my book.
At first, I thought that is sick a dog licking hardins' balls while...then I almost got excited..thanks babe

Mr. big yeah she definantly knows how to satisfy..When the dog is not chasing swinging tits around and licking my toes..ha ha ha..come back soon