Friday, January 12, 2007

A Little Rough

She comes down the stairs, she sees him through the mirror getting out of shower. The site of his manhood always makes her wet. She watches as he dries himself off and turns to get underwear. That is when he hears, "Mmmmm, god you turn me on." "I am glad you like sweetie." She bends down to take his cock into her mouth.



She takes it deep in to her mouth. He feels it hitting the back of her throat. She tries to take it further and starts to choke. He tells her, "take it all you cum slut." This makes her pussy tremble. She has always liked to be talked dirty to. "I want to feel it in your throat. Squeeze it all in baby. Cram it in your throat." He grabs the back of her head and pulls her to him. Cramming it down her throat. He feels it getting tighter as it plunges deeper into her mouth.

A hand rubs his balls, gently massaging his balls. She feels him getting tighter and tighter. He is going to fill her mouth with hot cum. She strokes his cock with her mouth deep and with a strong sucking. She lets a finger run between his legs and teases his ass. He tells her, "you are a nasty little whore aren't you." She sucks harder and feels his balls tighten. "Oh god, here it comes, Oh yeah." She feels his hot sticky cum fill her mouth. She tries to swallow it all and can not. He always blows huge loads of cum. It runs out of her mouth and down her chin. As he finishes, she takes him from her lips and licks her mouth. "Mmmmm, you taste good, now are you going to fuck me," she asks with a cum soaked face. "You want your pussy fucked? Is that what you want, you want a stiff fat cock buried in your pussy." She lies down on the floor and he moves over her.

She feels his cock head enter her, it spreads her fully. She moans with pleasure. He is all in now. Thrusting in and out, slow but fully in and out. She is getting wetter and wetter. Her moans are getting louder and louder. He is fucking her with strength now. He fucks her deep and hard. "You like this cock don't you, huh, you little cum slut you. Take that cock. Take it deep in that tight little pussy."




"You going to cum on this fat cock for me aren't you. I want to feel your juices run over my cock," he tells her in a rough voice. "You know I am going to cum for. Fuck me now baby, fuck me please. I want this pussy to burn with your fat cock. Here it comes, fuck me now. Oh God, fuck meeee. Oh Yeah, thats it give it to me baby. Cock this pussy, deeper....., harder. Mmmmm there you go, oh yeah, oh yeah. You fucker I am cuming now. Oh Yeah, mmmmmm. Give it to me baby." He feels her collapse under him. He grabs her by the waist and rolls her over.

She feels that fat cock enter her ass. "Easy, god you're hard, Easy baby," she begs him. He gently pushes the full length of his cock deep into her ass. He is all in now. She is gripping the bed sheets. Squeezing them with pain. It hurts but it feels too good to tell him to stop. "Take that ass you filthy fucker you, fuck this ass good n deep." "You like a fat cock in your ass don't you?" She is grinding her teeth, and finally she can not take any more she tells him "You need to cum baby or quit, god your fucking cock is killing me tonight. Do it now, please. Do it now. It is hurting baby hurry, please." "You love it and you know it, my little slut." "You have to hurry it fucking hurts, come on fuck me, I want to feel your cum flood my ass. Fuck me, come on you little fucker, fuck me good and deep. Take this ass, and fuck me hard and deep." This sends him over the top and he fills her tight ass with another full hot load of sticky white jizz. "Oh, you little slut. Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah."

He pulls his fat cock out and she collapses on the bed. She is fully satisfied now. "You love to make me hurt and burn, don't you. You like for me to beg you to fuck me. You like to know I fucking want you all the time don't you. I think you get off knowing I can not stand for you not to fuck me daily".

He smiles and heads to bathroom. "Now honey," he tells her with a smile on his face.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord look at all those labels at the bottom of that post!!!

Only a MAN could take being called "fat" about something and not get their feelings hurt.

Kitty said...

I love you flat! You and a couple others always brighten my day and make me laugh!

Tiger, "Daily"?

Cherrie said...

If you're man enough to pull off a triple play like that, Kitty must be mewing from sunup to sundown.

The rest of the day she probably has that fat cock in her somewhere . . .

Kitty said...

Meeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: If some people said that you had a fat ass that would not be so bad. That woul be a good thing ie: a nice ass...

Kitty: well most every friday , saturday, and sunday, so that is everyday on the weekends ha ha ha

Cherrie: Well honestly, unlike the story, yeah kitty and I have enjoyed a two or three timer. Ask her if she remembers the comment she made, now I am completely satisfied. She just left out the blowjob. Like the old saying, "Not as Good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was"

Kitty: I hear yooouuuu.

Kitty said...

Tiger likes to cry and moan that he's getting old, What are you trying to do woman, kill me?

You are like a fine wine, only better with time! (or is that cheese? lol)

Anyway, I disagree with "Not as Good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was"

You have only gotten better with age my stud....... so please just hush and let me enjoy you!