Friday, January 5, 2007

First Time

Atnionette walks through the door and Paige starts to shuffle in her chair. “Good morning, Paige.” “Morning Antionette.” Deep inside she wants her, this time not thinking she is dreaming. “Would you care to have a drink with me after my meeting with you husband?” Antionette asks. “I guess that would be alright.” Antionette tells her to meet her at the bar down the street.

Paige is starting to think she is not coming. Then she walks through the door. Her tight black mini skirt is gripping her hips like a second skin. “Hello, Paige. I want you to know I appreciate your husband helping me through this. He is a great lawyer.” “Yeah, he is a pretty special man all around to me.” Paige tells her she has to apologize for their last meeting. I had no idea. I thought I was dreaming, and then again it felt so real. “You know my husband caught me playing with myself.” “I thought he might have seen you. I would like to play again sometime when you’re not so tired.” “I would have to think about that. The dream felt so good and real I have thought about it a lot about it after that incident.”
A few drinks and Paige tells her she needs to be going. Antoinette ask if she can walk her to her car. “Sure, there is no harm in walking.”

As they approach the car Antoinette, starts to rub Paige’s’ back. They arrive at her car and that is when it all started. Paige turns to her and tells her thank you and good night. She is met with a deep kiss. Her tongue fills her mouth. It feels so soft and gentle. Paige starts to feel a stir in her skirt. “May I follow you to your house.” “ I think he is going to be home by now. I don’t know what he would think if I brought you home with me.” “I can tell him that I needed to talk to him if he is home. Make up some story about the divorce.” Paige does not want to take her home but she I dying to feel her lips to hers. The deep kiss is lingering on her lips. She wants more. “OK, let’s go.”

As they enter the house no one is there. Paige leads her to the bedroom. Antoinette immediately grabs her arm and turns her around. With out notice she kisses her deeply again and passionately. Page has never been kissed like this in her life. The softness of her lips, the warmth of her breath is taking over her being. She feels a hand rub between her breasts. Paige is fully aroused and now loosening the buttons on her top. There is a pile of clothes now on the floor. They are embraced in each other’s arms. Paige cannot help to think that the softness of this woman is wonderful. Antoinette starts to kiss her nipples and suck one gently into her mouth. The gentle sucking is making her moisture rise. She kisses down lower to her belly. She hears Paige moan. Her breathing is picking up now. She slides a finger into her pussy. It is hot and very wet. “Spank my clit. Make it burn. I want to feel you spank my clit.” Antoinette obliges her and lightly smacks her clit. Then she rubs it from side to side. She continues down her belly with her tongue to her clit. Gently sucks it into her mouth. Her tongue is circling her clit while she is sucking her deeper into her mouth. “MMM you taste as good as I remember. So sweet, warm and lovely.”

“What the hell is going on here,” her husband yells at them. “Honey, come join us.” He stands in dis belief and cannot believe what he is seeing here. Antoinette stands and grabs his hand and leads him to the bed. Paige unzips his pants and releases his cock. She sucks it into her mouth fully. Antoinette is back at her pussy and tasting all she has. Paige is sucking his cock with great attention right now while her pussy is beginning to throb. They rearrange and they put him on his back. Antoinette straddles his face.



Paige begins to suck his cock like never before, and then Paige lowers her hot wet pussy onto his throbbing cock. The ladies kiss each other as they ride each perspective part of his body. Antoinette is cuming on his face.. She starts to moan loudly. Paige wants to eat her pussy she tells him. Paige gets on her hands and knees and hubby moves in behind her. And rams his cock deep in her pussy. Antoinette positions herself in front of Paige’s mouth. Paige starts to lick her pussy .The sweet tart taste of her is mind blowing. Paige is feeling hubby ram his cock deep and hard into her pussy. This is making her moan louder now. Running her tongue form top to bottom. Tasting her juices run from her pussy. She sucks her clit into her mouth. “Eat me baby, eat that pussy.” Paige is yelling now, “Oh fuck I am cuming, fuck me, fuck me hard. Pound this pussy, make it hurt you fuck you. Cock this cunt hard and deep. Oh yeah, oh fuck yes.” Her excitement makes her husband explode deep in her pussy. She can feet the hot load of cum fill her. She is full of hot white cum. This has sent Antoinette over the edge.” You two nasty fuckers are making me cum. Lick my cunt you bitch, lick that fucking cunt. Suck my clit, there you go. Oh yes. Oh yes. God, your fucking great. Taste my pussy, lick me dry baby.”

Antoinette’s dresses and leave them. The two spend the rest of the night in each other’s arms and not one word spoken about what has just happened.

5 comments:

Nurse BigDare said...

Very hot write Kitty's tiger. FFM is always hot

Kitty's Tiger said...

Mr Big: Again thank you for cuming by. Yeah I think all men like to ffm don't you. Then again I know a few women that would like it to, I bet one or more of them post regarding this soon..

Kitty said...

It made my pussy drip. You are so good!

Cherrie said...

Yes, a lovely FFM threesome is just what I am craving right this minute!

You make it sound so good! But I really don't need any encouragement to slide my tongue up some hot tart's pussy while I am being fucked doggy style . . .

Mmmmm!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty : me o the story.LOL glad you liked babe. Thinking of you the whole time..

Cherrie: where do you live again. I have a wonderful tart here for you and well you already know about the doggy style...