Saturday, January 6, 2007

Totally Satisfied

He comes into the room and you two talk for a minute, then he kisses you and you start to quiver. He runs his tongue over your neck. He asks you to take off your top so he can see those big beautiful tits. As you take off your top he takes his off too. Then he un buttons his pants and pulls his jeans off. Leaving his underwear on. He kisses down you neck and to your tits sucking each nipple into his mouth. He runs his hands all over your body telling you how he is going to fuck you. "I am going to lick your hot cunt, make you good n juicy.”

He takes your pants off and sticks a finger in your awaiting hot cunt. You ask him, "Please stick another one in me." He tells you to be patient. " You are about to get a fucking you will not soon forget," he tells you. You look down and see his cock getting bigger. He starts to run his tongue over your clit. The feel of his hot breath against your cunt is making you very wet. As you reach down and feel his cock you almost pass out. It is long and fat. You can feel his tongue in your cunt now. Licking up all your juices. “I have to suck your cock." he takes his pants off and you are looking with anticipation and hoping it is the long, fat cock you have been craving. He takes them down so slow you start to wonder if he is ever going to get them off. Your pussy is starting to drip. When his cock comes out, you almost cum just by the site of it. It has to be 9 inches and fat.

You go down to feel it in your mouth. You get his cock in your mouth and it taste so fucking wonderful you start to moan with pleasure. You wrap one hand around it and you start to stroke it. You know that you are about to get a fucking you have only been able to dream about and you almost cum. He tells you to lie back, and spread your sweetness for him. "Are you ready for a real cock," he asks. "Please, I want to feel you deep inside me.” You feel his growing head enter your pussy and you cannot hold your eyes open from the pleasure. He is moving in and out slow, pulling it all the way out and then all the way in deep.

"You like this big cock don't you, you little fuck slut," he asks you. " I have been needing this cock for awhile now, give it to me," you tell him with a heavy breath.

You look over in the closet and the door is almost shut but you know that I am jacking my cock watching this cock in your pussy. I have my hands around my cock stroking it.

"Oh, my god, fuck me, " you tell him. " Stick that fat cock deep in my pussy, I want to feel you pound the bottom of my pussy." Your pussy is burning by the size of this cock. He is stretching you and filling you up like never before. Your cunt is on fire right now.


"You want more don’t you," he says to you. "You like to be a dirty little fuck slut don't you?" "I want you to make my pussy burn you nasty fucker. Fuck me like you will never get a piece of ass again in your life." You look to the closet and see my eyes peering in at you, getting your pussy pounded. He is fucking you with everything he has. You can fill it hit the bottom of your pussy and stretching you at the same time.

" I want to taste your cum in my mouth, I want to feel your hot cum in my throat." Your still watching me jack my cock about to cum with you.

"Oh fuck me hard, I am cumming, fuck me harder you nasty bastard. Make this pussy burn. Pound me baby, pound this pussy. Oh, yeah. Give it to me, Fuck me, fuck me good."

"Fuck me I am cumming, oh fuck I am cumming. Oh my god fuck me. Take that pussy and fuck me hard and deep. Oh, shit, god you’re making me cum." Your waves start to settle. A certain calm is coming over you that you have never felt.




He moves over your pretty face and you take him into your mouth. You can feel his balls getting tight you know it is cumming. “Here it cums, oh god here it cums. MMMMM, oh yeah. Eat it all up baby. Eat it all up.
You feel his cum flooding your mouth, you cannot take it all. It starts to spill out of your mouth and down your chin. You let it run down his cock to his balls. Then you finish swallowing what you can, and then you lick him dry.

"I have to cum again, stick that fuck stick back in my pussy and fuck me," your begging now. " I have to feel that big cock in me on more time."

He slides his huge cock back into your awaiting pussy. You see that I am cumming watching this. I have shot a load all over my hand. Still hard watching you get your pussy fucked, deep and hard. Hearing you scream with pleasure is keeping me hard.



"Right now you fucker, fuck me hard I am going to cum again. Come on, you fucker pound this pussy, I want to feel you cum inside me. I need to feel your cum deep inside me. Oh fuck here it is, here it cums. Oh my god it is so fucking good. Fuck me you stud, fuck me." He is pounding you like never before. You start to shake. You cannot believe this is happening to you. You have cum twice now.

"This big cock feels so fucking good," you think to yourself.
"You ready, you little fuck slut. I am going to fill your cunt with cum."
"Give it to me, give it all to me."
"Oh fuck here it cums. Oh, yeah, mmmmmmm god your pussy is tight."
You feel his hot cum fill your pussy. He finishes and you lay there beside each other. I can almost see you quiver with delight. He leaves you thoroughly spent and satisfied. You are still burning. You cannot move, I come out of the closet, and give you one more hot load of cum. I shoot it all over your tits. You look down and lift your tit to your mouth and lick it all dry again. All we can do is lie in total satisfaction.

7 comments:

Nurse BigDare said...

Very hot. Loved the ending with the cumshot on the tits.

Kitty said...

kitty loves the thought of her tiger hiding in the closet, peeping out at her fucking a stud.

You make my pussy tremble, reading your stories.

Speeking of peeping....I'm up on 25peeps.com! I'll be watching for your clicks!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Mr. Big: yeah that is my favorite part also. I think most guys like that and the ole swallow thing.

Kitty: Thanks, sweetie. I like to know that these stories can get you going. I seen you on 25 peeps and have been there already. You did not feel me clicking you..ha ha ha

Cherrie said...

Did you and Kitty have a contest today to see who could write the hottest story?

If you did, I think you ended in a dead heat!

Now go have some sex, you two!

Kitty said...

Well it wasnt on purpose, but ended up that way Cherrie.

Tiger lets take cherrie's advise.... I'm waiting.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Hey Kitty read the latest post.

I WIN :P

Kitty said...

You cheat too!