Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

Still cold here and no real sign of wrming up here yet. The main problem I have with this cold snap now is I still have 1 1/2 of ice on the ground. It gets warm enough to start to melt it then the shit freezes again. Oh well. But right now there is no sign of more precip. in the near future here anyway.

Been tired alot latley seems like I can not get enough sleep at all. I dont think it matters how much sleep I get it is not enough. I think it has alot to do with the extra stress at worka dn money and all the good shit in life if you know what I mean. Not nearly as tired this am, maybe it finally caught up wih me and I slept more sound last night huh.

Been busy as hell at work for the last few weeks. I guess mainly it has something to do with it being the end of year and everyone is cleaning out their files. I am in the document destruction business. You give me your private documents and I take them to shop and destroy them, so no one can steal your private information. Then you would really know what getting fucked means. Average person who falls to identity theft looses over 200,000 dollars. Yeah a whole new kind of getting screwed huh.

Powerballl is over 240,000,000 dollars. Oh my god would that be awsome. It would be easier dealing with ice on ground with that kind of jack huh. Well don't forget to get your tickets. You can't win if you don't play. Well this is a little more insight into me, to get to know me just a hair better. Yeah kind of a change in stories for me huh. Well actually I have posted all kinds of different things I guess to this point. You guys have a great a Wednesday and thanks for reading to this point, I love to hear all of your comments. Thanks and have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to have a "real you" post today. So what if I wanted to destroy someone else's files as a mean mean things to do? Just kidding, maybe.

Enjoy the ice. We've seen nothing but rain sprinkles.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: I finally have a problem with you....You don't have a mean freakin bone in your body my dear. So quit trying to be mea or act like your mean. Bring it baby, bring your mean I have yet to see it. I think you should have, rightfully, been man a few times and you did not act it or say it. Yeah ight kiddo.