Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Thank You

Well I was going to write another sexy story that I have been thinking about for a couple of days now. It involves two women and a guy. Yes Paige is back, I have always loved the name Paige.

After doing what I now do every day. In case you don’t know it is as follows.
1 I come home and feed animals
a) chickens
b) dogs
c) cats
2 I log into blogspot.com
3 read all my favorite blogs (you know who you are)

Then I post one I have been thinking about for a day or two. Yes, I think a day or two in advance. Not bored and yes I have a job. My brain is always moving and I always have to have something to do or doing something. But today some of my favorite blogs have not depressed me, but concerned me. I would like that I could be there for people. But sometimes not there for the people that I should have been there for. And you know who you are also, for that I apologize. So no erotic stories tonight.

I have been through a lot of shit in my life and a lot of them I am not proud of, but I have gone through them. For that I have learned a lot from those mistakes. For anyone of you that ever need someone to talk to or yell at. Hey here I am. I do not want to take the place of someone who should be there for you. Let me get that straight. I can and will be just a friend you know. Let me talk to you. Life is way to short to be unhappy or depressed. And above all to hold it in. Pissed about life in general. I am like everyone else in my father’s family. Generally go through life pissed at people, mainly for stupid things they do. The cruelty of some people in this world. Hold a door open for someone and see if they say thank you. Probably not. Say, thank you, to someone and see if they say your welcome. This all pisses me off. A lot of rude bastards out there. This is the world we now live in. And it fucking sucks for lack of better words. (Words like that is why you have to be 18 to read this shit.) We have all gotten so caught up in our own lives and so busy that we can not even stop to say thank you or your welcome, or help the people we should be helping. So after reading some of my new friends online, I decided that I would say, thank you, your welcome. Eat my ass out. Yell at me for a while. I am right at 6 foot tall. Big shoulders and a lot of ass. Bring it baby.

Some of you write truly awesome stories, I like to laugh and have fun, get turned on. Most of you do one or all of these to me. Then to hear that some of you are as fucked up as me (no disrespect at all) and you feel like you have nowhere to turn. This pisses me off also. My grandfather died several years ago. To this day I cannot take my son fishing where I grew up fishing. It still hurts from time to time I have to be left alone to just curl up in the fetal position, cry a little and wish he was here. In other words we all have things to get through and hurdles to jump. We are all fucked up in our own little ways. Let us all in this New Year be together. Hey some of you guys helped my wife, and I don’t know who they are or was, but I thank you.

You guys have turned me loose on stories, opened me up for things I might not other wised advertise to the whole world, and to you all, I say thank you. Your comments have helped to make me feel good. OK great, (cherrie, misunderstood (aka: kiddo), kitty, Pandora, and a few others). This is my plea to do the same for you guys, girls, and others as well. In this New Year. There are millions of us out here in blog land, one of us can help. I don’t know any of you from Adam, and nor do you me, so therefore tell me what ever you want. I don’t judge. As it says in the King James Version of the holy bible, only one will judge. Sometimes I might think I am god, but honestly I am not. I know it is hard for some people close to me to believe, but I am not god. (My own selfish attempt at humor just then)

So what is this prick saying, simply, thank you. And I am here to say your welcome. Of course my biggest thank you goes to KITTY. She knows why, and she will have to be the one to tell you. Kitty, I guess Sorry is in line here also.....I love you!!!

OK here is the sex part: I have changed my comments to strokes. I need more than 5 strokes to get me off. Oh, and Kitty is ahead of me in hits too, tell everyone to cum (oooppps I meant come) and visit this stupid little blog. (like how I got the sex part in there don't you.) Hey I am a guy you knew it had to come back to sex eventually. ha ha ha ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, it's always about sex with guys!!!lol

Hate to hear about all the unhappy people out there. Life is short!!

Kitty said...

Yesterday there was a full moon. maybe a new moon, not sure, would have to look at the calendar. But I find around new/full moon time more people are emotional and show it.

Tiger, you're welcome...apology has been accepted and I love you too.

AS FAR AS THE SEX PART....MEN! Always competing. I can't believe you have turned our blogs into a competition. I should have known.

All I got to say is.....GOOD LUCK!

Cherrie said...

That's what we're all here for, K.T.--to support each other. Sexually and otherwise!

Elaine Denning said...

Wonderful post :)

Cosmic Girl said...

I'm number 5... hope that got you off!

I see the world differently... I think people are afraid to be open with each other. Too much fear in the world which is why they appear so self-absorbed.

And you are God! Try reading www.stevepavlina.com or www.cwg.org.

Muah! Keep blogging!