Sunday, January 14, 2007

1st Time Threesome

She has always wanted or fantasized about being ravished by two men at one time. She just always thought that the feeling would be like none other. Her husband has always turned her on and the sex was great, but still wanted two guys at one time. Her husband told her to give it a try and her reply was simple, it has to include him also.

A late night dinner, at their favorite restaurant. He walks up to the bar and sets next to them. He is sitting next to her. He orders a beer. Tells the bartender, “Hold my seat I have to run to the bathroom.” As he leaves, he leans towards her to get up. She thinks god he smells good. Smells like Obsession, her favorite cologne. “He is kind of cute, I bet he has a great cock,” she whispers to hubby. “Why don’t you find out.” “Mmmm, I might just do that,” she tells him excitedly. He sits back down to the bar and takes a drink from his beer. “Hi, how are you guys this evening?” with a smile he says. “We are great, just came in for a quick drink then, head to the house. You live around here?” she asks. “I live about 80 miles north of here. Just heading back home. From visiting a friend of mine. “Oh, to your wife,” she is hoping the answer is no. “No, I am not married. I am recently divorced. It was just to the point that all we would do was to argue. We loved each other, just one of those things where we could not live together.” “That is to bad, we have been married for several years now,” she tells him. Hubby is listening in, and drinking his beer. He is thinking, would you just ask him, would you like to come with us and fuck. He is not real tall but she loves his eyes. A little shorter, than her hubby, but a chiseled look to his face and body.

“You guys look like an awesome couple. Very happy together, I bet the sex is great.” Startled by his forwardness she replies, “Yeah it is, we are looking to fulfill a fantasy of mine. I have always wanted to, but never acted on it and hubby says to go for it.” “What is that if I might ask,” he says sheepishly. “ I want to be fucked by two guys at once. I want to feel two cocks in me at one time. The thought of 2 dicks stuffing me completely, drives me wild.” He looks embarrassed, and thinks. “I don’t know what to say to that.” She says, “why don’t you join us tonight.” Hubby chimes in, “she would love it, and it is a fantasy of hers.” He is thinking, that the chances of ever meeting him, again is pretty slim. “You guys are serious aren’t you? You really want me to fuck your wife.” “Yes we are, she is really wanting to be filled with cocks at one time,” hubby replies.

They enter their house and, looks, around and, make comment to how beautiful their home is. Hubby offers another beer to the man. At this point they do not know his name or him theirs. As they drink a beer just chatting, she leaves the room. When she enters she is wearing a black silky teddy with a thong on under it. She heads to fridge and asks if they need another beer. They both tell her yeah. As she bends over, they both notice her tight ass. The teddy she is wearing barely covers her ass. As she grabs the beers, she looks back to see them both staring at her ass. She reaches around and rubs one check with her empty hand. Lets a finger run between her cheeks and rubs her folds. The stranger stands and moves behind her. Reaches around and grabs a handful of tit. Hubby stands and drops his jeans. The look of another man fondling his wife’s’ big tits starts to arouse him. The stranger now turns her around and raises her teddy to expose her lovely breast. He takes one nipple into her mouth. She leaves the beers on the shelf. She grabs him by the ass and squeezes his ass tightly. He moves to her mouth and kisses her deeply. His tongues enter her mouth as hubby moves behind her and grabs a tit, and grinds up against hr ass. “You want him in you don’t you. You want to feel his cock in your mouth. Feel him fucking your mouth with all he has. You would love to taste his cum flooding you mouth.” “Mmmm, yes I do. May I suck his cock,” she asks for permission. “Take your pants off if you want the blow job of your life my friend. She loves to suck cock. You might say she is quite the cum slut.” Hubby tells him. He removes his pants he is wearing boxers and she can’t wait. She grabs his underwear and rips them down and to her knees she goes. She engulfs his cock deep into her mouth. She pulls her head back and spits on the end of his now throbbing hard on. He is not as big as she hoped but it will do. “Looks familiar huh sweetie. A nice fat 7 inch cock just for you.” She is moving his cock in and out of her mouth with great passion now. She reaches for hubby, and tugs at his underwear. He takes them off and moves from around her to the side. She continues to suck the stranger’s cock and strokes her husbands as well. Then she takes one cock out of her mouth and takes her husbands cock into her mouth now, while stroking strangers cock now.



They move to the bedroom. The stranger lies down on their bed and she moves over him and takes his cock into her hot pussy. She cries with pleasure. Her husband moves into let her suck his cock. She takes him into her mouth while riding this strange cock. She takes him deep in her pussy. Hubby is standing in front of bed watching his wife fuck this stranger, while watching his cock move in and out of her mouth. She tells the stranger, “Oh, my your cock is filling me up nicely. You are so hard. Honey, can you see him fucking me? You like watching your little slut getting fucked don’t you?” “Yes, I do. You are a wonderful fuck. You like her pussy gripping your cock?” he asks the stranger. “She does know how to fuck for sure. It is so fucking hot inside her, and wet. You’re right your little slut knows how to fuck for sure.” She gets off of him and turns his ass to his belly and sticks his wonderful cock back in her from behind. Hubby is stroking his cock now. He knows she is going to want him inside her too. She wants both cocks in her. “I want you to stick your cock in my ass,” she tells the stranger. He slides his glazed cock out of her pussy and sticks the head of his fat purple cock to her asshole. She feels him gently push it harder against her ass. “Mmmmm, that’s it, stuff my ass,” She tells him. Hubby is hard as a rock right now. He moves over them and slides his cock up and down her pussy. She is so fucking wet right now he cannot believe it. He enters her dropping pussy and she goes crazy. “I want you two to fuck me now. Fuck this slut good. Come on you two fuck me.”


The stranger is fucking with all he as right now, plowing his cock deep into her ass. Hubby is driving deep in her pussy. She is getting filled like she has only fantasized about. She is on the verge of cuming right now. She is starting to cry out with pleasure. “I can feel his cock rubbing mine. Are you filled up yet? I bet you would like another one in your fucking mouth right now wouldn’t you?” “Oh no this is fucking all I need. You fuck me now baby fuck this slut good. I am going to cum, I can’t wait any longer. Oh, fuck here it comes. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Fuck me you bastards. Fuck this slut good. Oh yeah.”

“ I want to taste both of you on my face and lips. I want you’re hot cum all over me.” She stands up and kneels between them both and takes turn sucking them again.

Then without notice they both blow their hot loads of jizz all over her face. “You little cum slut you. How is that? You like that cum all over your beautiful face?” “Oh, yes, I love this cum on me.” She rubs it into her mouth and taste the two together. Licking it all off their perspective cocks. They clean up; hubby goes with her to the kitchen to fetch a beer for them all. When they return he is gone. “Hope he enjoyed as much as I did,” she tells her husband of 15 years. They turn down the bed and fall asleep in each other’s arms, for the most peaceful night of sleep in her life. She is now satisfied.

9 comments:

The Teacher said...

Tiger, you really know how to turn a girl on. *fanning myself*

Anonymous said...

It's usually two girls and a guy. Glad to see a different twist on things. Some guys would have a problem sharing....

Kitty's Tiger said...

Techer: That is a hell of a compliment coming from you. With the stories that you and biker tell, wow is all I cn say about you guys. I thank you my dear. come back soon..hugs to you.

Flat: You are such a sweetie. Thanks for coming by. I hope your decision is coming to you my dear without a lot of bullshit. I just don't understand how she figures your the onl one to balme and pin it all on you. Like I said just bullshit dear. Anyway I wish you well....and you always get hugs form me flat. so this time is no different

Bad Bad Girl said...

mmmm, that is a delicious fantasy of mine too, two men. yummy... And I love how the stranger disappears in the end, allowing the couple to have the moment... perfect.

Kitty said...

selfish is one thing tiger is not. loved it babe.

Cherrie said...

This can be a very hot experience for everyone, including the men. Yes, the FMF is more common, but the MFM is extremely intense for the woman, particularly if the men can handle the sight of the other one getting it on with the girl. Not every man can.

Cexy Cyclist said...

very hot post,got me going a but here lol ;)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cexy: hey thanks for visiting and I ma glad it got you going, honestly

Passionate: New here huh, thanks for stopping by.Please do come back soon.Going to visit you right now....

Sunny Delight said...

mmmm most definitely a favorite fantasy of mine ;)