Sunday, January 7, 2007

Imagination

Lay back, get comfortable. Feel my hands running over your stomach, lightly caressing you up to your breast. I roll you over now, and slightly spread your legs. I position myself between them.



Starting at your shoulders I rub your back gently and deeply. You always thought my hands feel so strong on your back. They are always warm to the touch. Rubbing out on your arms, just past your shoulders. Gently rubbing the back of your neck. I move down to the middle of your back. Feel my hands, my warm hands on your back. Massaging all your stress away. Kneading your back, from top to bottom, side to side. Pressing a little harder to get deep into your aching muscles of your back. You feel your back start to loosen up. You moan with pleasure, this is making you melt. You feel all the stress of your everyday life melt away. Your lower back is always sore. This is making you want to fall asleep. You are totally relaxed and comfy. I rub back to the top of your back and across your shoulders. Your neck, as you turn your head to let me get to your neck. Slowly back down to your lower back. Massaging every inch of your back. I am now at the top of your ass. I move my warm hands to your cheeks, lightly massaging each cheek. Down, your ass, to your thighs. Teasing you gently between your thighs. Almost teasing your pussy with a light brush over your lips. Then back to your thighs, working my down to the back of your knees. Back up to the inside of your upper thighs. Teasing your pussy, making you want me to slide my fingers over your now hardening clit.

I accommodate you and gently tease your pussy with a brush over your clit. Running my fingers up and down over your entire pussy. Your slick pussy is getting hot. I can feel the juices start to flow out of you. Back to your inner thighs. “Your such a tease,” you tell me. You love it when I tease you. The anticipation of what is about to happen is killing you with desire. I slide one finger into your pussy. You’re wet and hot. Your clit feels like a marble, hard and hot. I slowly rub your juices up to your clit for a little lubrication. Then you feel a finger enter your pussy. “Mmmmm,” a little louder now. Slowly stroking you in and out. I let a second finger enter you, again your moans get louder. Working your wetness slowly and deeply. God, your getting wet. You want me in you don’t you? Replace a finger or two with my cock. To feel a hard fat cock enter you now that you are relaxed. Your dreaming aren’t you. Wanting a cock deep in your pussy right now. I pull my fingers out. As I move away from you turn to look to see where I am going. You feel my hand on your back forcing you to lie still. A hot breath engulfs your swollen clit. A warm tongue slides the length of your slit. It hits your clit and the warmth of my tongue against your clit, makes you moan louder, and louder. “Take me, take me now,” you say with heavy breath. I continue to lick the juices from your pussy. Licking at your clit, faster now and more intense. I raise my head to let a small drop of my saliva drop onto your asshole. I rub a finger over your ass while I move my tongue back to your clit. You feel a finger gently pushing against your tight hole. My tongue is in you now and then a finger slides in your ass.
You raise your ass in the air. You look like a cat in heat, right now, with your ass up in the air and moving it around. I have a finger in your ass, sliding it in and out. You can feel it right now, can’t you? Your getting wet right now, aren’t you? Your pussy is begging to be fucked is it not? The feel of a finger in your ass and a hot tongue in your pussy is making you die right now.

Slide a finger in your pussy for me. Slide it in deep. Feel your wetness. How hard is your clit. Mmmm, rub it for me. Make it grow, make your pussy wet for me. That’s it, rub your pussy babe.

Taste your wetness for me. Lick your wet finger for me. Mmmm I bet you taste good, don't you. Lick your pussy off of your finger. Lick it all off baby. Now slide another finger in, I want you to cum for me. That’s it stick it in deep honey. Now rub your clit with your free hand. Mmmmm, you look so fucking hot right now. I can see the glaze on your fingers. You want me don’t you? Want to feel me deep with in you. Feel your pussy spread as I enter you. The fat head of my cock spread your pussy apart. Letting me in you. You still have your finger in you? Fuck yourself, a little harder for me. That’s it deeper baby. God, your hot. Let me taste you now. Mmmm you’re wonderful. I suck your fingers into my mouth. I have to taste you. Keep rubbing our clit, while I finger fuck you now. There you go, lift that ass up higher. You want a finger in your ass don’t you? I have 2 fingers in your pussy and one now finds your ass. Feel me in you? Feel my fingers deep in your pussy and ass? Making you hot isn’t it. A little faster now, deeper and harder. Burying my fingers deep in your ass and pussy. Making you hotter and hotter. Your juices are starting to run off of my fingers and onto the bed. I smear a little more of your juices from your pussy to your ass. Making it a little slicker. Sliding a finger back into your ass.

Are you ready to cum for me? I want to hear you cum for me. Do it for me. Let me hear you cum. Let go baby, let it all out. I want you, you know that, don’t you. I want to hear you cum for me. That’s it, cum baby. Mmmm feels good don’t it. Oh god you turn me on. I am so hard right now. Cum baby, cum. That’s it cum good for me. Mmmmmm.







What an Imagination you have….

10 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh my gawd, you know what that does to me, I GIVE I GIVE! You win... and I'm hot, wet, horny and waiting.

I also consider this cheating!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHH Somebody's BOSSY!!!

Kitty said...

u tell him flat!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Yeah I knew it would babe.. thought I should save it till later but what the hell...Oh by the way how do you like the new shampoo Herbal Essance I think it is..

Flat: Not bossy I just know what she likes. ha ha thanks for coming by too..

Cherrie said...

Good things start with back rubs! And massage limbers up your fingers for more enjoyable pursuits . . .

Kitty's Tiger said...

Hella: thanks for coming by and please cum back soon

Cherrie: and where should my fingers be honey, after they are loosened up.....

Cherrie said...

Do I have to draw you a map? Tell him, Kitty!

Kitty said...

Flat, he tells you the truth, he KNOWS exactly what he's talking about, it gets me hot when he talks dirty to me.

Cherrie Tiger knows where I want his fingers once loosened up, but how about you sweetie? Would you like them exploring your hot, wet, sticky, honey pot or would you like to see them wrapped around his cock stroking it for you?

Cherrie said...

He has two hands, doesn't he?

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: thanks sweetie

Cherrie: yes I do