Saturday, January 20, 2007

All About Her Tonight

She feels his breath on her neck and tries to turn around. He stops her from moving. his tongue runs across her earlobe and down her neck. He reaches from behind her and grabs her tits to massage gently. His hands run down her stomach to her belly button. Still caressing her neck with his tongue and warm breath on her neck. A finger slides into her wetness and she sighs heavily. He teases her clit with his finger tip. Her juices are flowing now. He turns her around to suck on her breast. He has a finger deep within her now and she starts to moan a little louder now. Her nipples are hard as rocks right now. He goes lower to let his tongue explore her stomach stopping at her belly button.



He lies her back on the bed and moves in closer. She feels his tongue teasing her clit. She loves this feeling and is getting crazy wet right now. His tongue explores her inner folds. He tells her how sweet she taste to him. His tongue is moving from bottom to top, tasting all she has for him. His tongue plunges into her pussy. Gently sucking one of her lips into his mouth, while his tongue runs over her. He moves back to her clit and lets a finger glide in and out of her. Sucking her clit into his mouth, makes her head roll back and her eyes shut. She is in bliss at this moment. "I am going to cum, you are making me cum. Oh my god yes baby. Tongue fuck me, that's it fuck me. Eat this pussy, lick me dry." His tongue makes her quiver. she grabs his hair and pulls him closer. "Oh yeah, mmmmmm god your awesome."

"What was that for?" "You looked like you needed it." She turns to him to return the favor and he tells her, it was bout her tonight, and only her. This makes her melt. Asleep in each others arms, in love forever.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm on my way....

Anonymous said...

In love forever...I like that! That's how it should be. Make it about HER some nights. Make it about HIM some nights. Then some nights when everyone is on the same page it's absolutly undescribable.

Cherrie said...

That's very sweet, K.T. And FC&F is right--be considerate of the other person, and it will turn out better for everyone.

123Valerie said...

KT,you are a Tiger, indeed--she's a lucky lady.

Thank you for renewing my hope that creative, considerate, sexual men still exist. Do you have a brother or a cousin, perhaps?

The Teacher said...

I love all about me night (and morning and afternoon and evening and midnight and...) But then I also love all about him too. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I should know better than too your stories, while I am at work.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Bring it baby

Flat: My dear You can ask Kitty I have never been selfish when it comes to sex. Maybe drunk a few times but never selfish.

CHERRIE: thank you babe. Like I told falt never been selfish in sex anyway.

123 Valerie: Sorry sweetie no brother, and my cousins are nothing like me trust me. Sorry.

Teacher: For bikers sake I hope you read all the time at work. Then he can get the fruits of it all. Thanks for coming by.

PS teacher: about the cheerleader outfit, can we go ahead and do the shoot with it on anyway. Please !!!!!! With lots of picking up things from the floor..LOL thanks guys come back soon.