Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Many Uses of the Term

I found this on another blog and had to, just had to post this for all your enjoyment. Pay close attention, to dismisal: this is my favorite one. Flippin funny if you ask me.....

Greetings::..................."How the fuck are you?"
Fraud::........................."I was fucked by the McDonalds Drive Through."
Dismay::......................."Oh, fuck it."
Trouble::......................."Well, I guess I'm fucked again."
Aggression::................."Fuck you!!!"
Disgust::........................"Fuck me!!!..
Confusion, Curiosity:......"What the fuck....?"
Diffuclty::.................... "I don't understand this fucking thing."
Despair::......................."Fucked again."
Good Job::................... "Congratufuckinglations."
Desperation::.............. "Fuckityfuckfuckfuck."
Incompetence ::.........."He fucks up everything."
Disappointment::....... "This fucking fucker is fucked."
Intelligence::............... "He's a fucking genius."
Dismissal::................... "Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself?"
Displeasure::............... "What the fuck is going on?"
Lost::............................ "Where the fuck are we?"
Disbelief:;.................... "Unbefuckinglievable!!!"
Retaliation::................ "Up your fucking ass!!!"
Laziness::.................... "He's just a fuck-off."
Pain::........................... "Fuck ! that hurt."
Pleasure::................... "Oooooooh Fuuuuuuck"
Love::......................... "Do ya Fuck on first dates?"
Starting a relationship::.... "Let's fuck now!"
Surprise::.................. "Fucking hell what was that?"
Admiration ::............."Nice fucking tits!"
Stupid person::........ "Dumbfuck!"
Hate::........................ "You Fuck!"
Condemnation::....... "Fuck that shit!"
Disappointment::..... "That's not fucking fair."
A poker hand::......... "A Royal Fuck."
Ignorant person::.... "Fuckstick."
Denial::...................... "I didn't fucking do it."
Perplexity::.............. "I know fuck all about it."
Apathy::.................... "Who gives a fuck."
Confusion::................ "What the fuck just happened?"
Resignation::............. "Oh fuck it."
Suspicion::................ "Who the fuck are you?"
Panic ::......................."Let's get the fuck out of here!"
Directions::............... "Fuck off."
Sex::.......................... "Let's fuck."
Maternal::................ "Motherfucker."
Incestuous::............. "Motherfucker."
Ambiguity::.............. "I'm not so fucking sure."
Agreement::............. "Absofuckinglutely."
Questioning Authority::.... "Who the fuck do you think you are?"
Hypocrisy::............... "Don't you dare fucking swear at me you fucking fucker."
Praising the Lord::... "Jesus Fucking Christ."
I have a headache::.. "Go fuck yourself."
Refusal::..................... "Oh you can fuck right off."
Pissed off::................. "Fuck the fucking fuckers!"
Be quiet::................... "Shut the fuck up."
You're right::............. "Fucking oath." (Australianism)
Ostentation::............. "He's just bought a big, fuck-off Mercedes."
Sensuousness::.......... "She was wearing a pair of red leather, fuck-me boots."
Confidence::............... "Fuckin' A."
Impressed::................"That was fucking amazing."
Oral sex after 30 years of marriage ::...."Fuck you!" (while passing each other in the hall)
Apathy ::....................."I don't give a fuck."
Bewilderment or Ignorance::.... "Fucked if I know."
Enraged::................... "I'm gonna fuck you up!"
Annoyance::.............. "Fuck off, fucker."
Annoyance::.............. "For fuck's sake."
Pissed off ::................."Fuck you, you fucking fuck."
Tardiness::................. "It's ten-fucking-thirty already?"
Broken down motorcycle::.... "Sir, the fucking fucker has fucked up on me.
Professional appraisal of mechanical failure::.... "It's fucked."
Calling someone::....... "Oy, fuck face!"
Minors:;........................"Fucklings."
Morons::...................... "Fucktards."
Thanks::...................... "Fuck you very much."

and last but not least..
Fuck exercise tonight..... I'm tired....

2 comments:

Kitty said...

hehe them are funny!

refusal is a fav of mine and pissed of is my number one thanks to flat! he he

Anonymous said...

lol I really liked the pissed one--as you can tell from my blog.