Saturday, December 30, 2006

Every Drop



Paige has had a really bad day at the office. Is there anyway we could go out for dinner tonight and have a drink.” She asks. “Yeah, that sounds good baby.” “ You pick but you really need to be nice the rest of the evening,” she tells him. “What is that suppose to mean.” “You have barking at me all day, get this, get that, where is that file I asked you about.” He explains that it has just been a busy day and he is sorry and he will make it up to her later.

Dinner was great and after 3 or 4 cocktails she is getting a little tipsy. “Honey we should go now, I am starting to feel a little drunk.” “Yeah you have drank a lot tonight, for you anyway,” he tells her. “I have a little surprise for you when we get out of here,” she says sheepishly.

As they enter their bedroom, she leaves a trail of clothes to the bed. Her bra that holds her 38 c tits is lying over the trunk at end of bed. Matching thong is over chair in the corner. She lies back on the bed with her long beautiful legs spread open, exposing her lovely pink folds. She lets a finger run across her nipple. Gently squeezing them between her fingers. He can do nothing at this point other than watch. He starts to get undressed. She is now running a finger inside her now wet pink pussy. He climbs onto bed and tries to touch her. “No, you need only to watch tonight,” she tells him in a stern voice. “That is not very fair now is it.?” She continues to run her fingers in and out of her tight hole. He starts to stroke his now hardening cock. She slides one more into her pussy she now has 2 fingers buried deep within her folds. Her moans pick up and get louder and louder. She is starting to cum. "Oh yeah, oh my god this feels good. Oh fuck. Mmmm shit I am cumming." Her eyes shut tight, she arches her back. Her hand is now cupped over her pussy with fingers still buried deep in her. “Mmmm, God I came hard baby. Is your cock ready for me, I want it to throb. I want it to feel like a iron rod in my mouth,” she tells him.

She moves over to him and runs her tongue over the head of his cock. Her tongue runs up and down the length of his shaft. The veins on his prick are about to burst. She looks up at him with his cock now in her mouth. He can feel her tongue swirling around the head of his cock while she takes him as deep as she can. He can feel the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Her suction is getting harder and harder. She pulls her mouth off of it and spits on the head of his cock. Wrapping one hand around his member she engulfs him again. Her head and hand is moving together up and down the length of his dick. She takes her mouth of and continues to stroke him while licking and sucking gently on his balls. As she takes him back into her mouth she starts to moan. The vibrations are about to send him over the edge. Then it takes hold of him and he tells her, ”here it cums baby.” She lifts her head and tells him, “I want you to fill my mouth with cum. I want your hot load in my throat.” Just as her mouth moves back onto his cock, he explodes into her mouth. She savors every drop. She is milking him dry with her hand.

“Oh my god, you fucking turn me on,” he tells her. She looks up at him with a drop of his semen on the corner of her mouth. She stares at him with a grin on her face, while she licks it off. They are both satisfied, and fall asleep in each other’s arms.




6 comments:

Cherrie said...

A hot little interlude, K.T.! But I don't have Paige's self-control. I'd want to slide that iron rod in where it would do the most good!

Kitty said...

hmmmmm sounds really familiar! Are you kissing and telling now? {{grin}}

Kitty said...

with a cock like that, who would have any control?

DESIRE X said...

My favorite kind of stress relief!
She is a lucky kitty indeed.

You two are so hot together.
And your comments make me giggle.
Sigh

You two are wonderful!

HER

dirtylittlegirl said...

What a delightful post. You two sound fabulous. I'm glad I came by ;)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie, all I can say sweetie is patience, patience

Now Kitty, would I do that. And tank you for the compliment, after this many years I hope you like ha ha ha

Flat, Again hun thanks for stopping by and like I said to Cherrie Patience. You ladies all know you are going to get in return now don't you.

Desire, thank you and it is a wonderful stress relief, Thanks for cumming by, and keep cumming by. Not spelling coming right huh...he he he

Dirty little girl, Ah thanks sweetie, I hope to see you back often and I will be checking back to yours very day.