Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Fantasy No More II



She says, "where are you going." Then he pushes the head of his cock against her clit. He rubs his cock head over her clit. Running down her wetness only teasing right now. She is wanting his cock in her now. "I want to feel it in me baby, let me have your dick in me, you are driving me crazy." He ignores her and continues to rub his manhood over her pussy. Soaking up all her wetness. She is so slick with juices, it begins to drip out of her pussy and, onto the bedsheets. She starts to moan louder now. No kids she can let loose. Be herself, very vocal. He eases his cock head against her opening. She tries to thrust forward to have him in her. "Are you ready now?" "I need you to fuck me deep and hard. I want to feel you bang me hard. Make my pussy burn baby, will you please?"

As he enters her she comments how hard he is tonight. He has the head of his fat cock in her pussy now. As he slides more in her she knows this is not her hubby of 15 years. She quickly rips the blind fold off to see what is going on. She sees her hubby in chair in corner watching this strange man fuck his wife. He is much larger than hubby. She has been craving a cock like this for awhile . She would never tell him she wants a bigger cock but she needs this bad. His cock is stretching her like she could only dream about. He feels so fucking good. With every stroke she feels his cock hit the bottom of her pussy. The feeling of being completely filled by a real dick and not her dildos is making her want to die. "Are you watching this?" "Yeah you like that huge cock in you baby?" She don't have to say anything, her eyes tell the whole story. The stranger is moving with quicker thrust now. She is burning from the size of this cock. This is the feeling she has only dreamed about until now. It has to be 9 inches in length and fat as a cucumber.

"Fuck me deep, fuck me harder." She is now begging him to make her burn. She wants it to burn to the point of hurting. She needs to be filled completely. He is now fucking her with all he has. You can almost see his dick bend when it hits the bottom of her pussy. "oh my god this is fucking great. Fuck me you dirty bastard. Pound this pussy like this is the last piece of ass you will ever get. Fuck me, come on fuck me. Fuck me now." The stranger has not said one word. Hubby tells her, "take all that big cock, take it deep in your pussy. Beg him to fuck you harder. You want it to burn don't you. You want it to hurt, make your pussy sore for days." "oh my god yes. Make this pussy yours for the night. Make it hurt, make it burn. Come on fuck me harder you filthy bastard. You're not pounding me. Pound this pussy."

He is fucking her now with all the force of a truck hitting her. Hubby still in the corner watching every move and stroking his less impressive cock. He was not sure how this would make him feel but right now he is so turned by the site in front of him, and hard he could care less. He has never been turned on like this in his life.

"I am cuming you bastard. Slam that fucking big cock in me. Oh my god, Oh, oh. Yes fuck me hard and deep. This is fucking wonderful." she is screaming at the top of her lungs now. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. Slam that cock baby, slam it home." She can hear him moaning, "mmmmm yeah, oh yeah."

He falls onto her completely drained. She looks like a limp noodle under him. They are both satisfied now. She looks at hubby still stroking his cock, on the brink of cuming himself. What he has just seen brings him to the point of cuming all over his stomach. She watches him shoot his load. It runs down his stomach and puddles in his belly button. She has just cum like she only dreamed about for years. The stranger gets up, washes off and leaves.

"You fucking turn me on honey, I knew you would like his huge cock in you." She replies, "I did like it, I am on fire right now."

He moves between her legs, and she tells him,"I can not take anymore tonight." He continues between her legs and bends down. She feels his tongue enter her pussy. His tongue flickers over her clit. He plunges his tongue deep in her. This makes her cum harder than before, he continues to eat her cum soaked cunt till she finishes. Then he lifts up to her lips. He lets the strangers cum drip from his tongue onto hers. He deep kisses her, both tasting him together...

Finally.... no longer just a fantasy.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

I think it's you that's on fire here the last couple of days tiger! A deliciously wonderful story.

Desireous said...

Holy crap! That was so hot! Scrumptious!

hugs
Des

Al Sensu said...

Great story. Women love it when we surprise them.