Thursday, December 28, 2006

Morning Blog Session



She lies in bed chatting with her favorite male blogging buddy. She tells him his stories get her hot. Leaves her with burning desires. Most of his stories have a connection to her. Sometimes on a personal level.

As they continue to chat and she reads the same blog of his for the tenth time. She is getting horny. She leans over the edge of her bed and opens the door to her nightstand. She reaches for her favorite toy. She can only type with one hand now. He is getting her so hot.

As the head of her favorite rubber cock pushes against her hot pussy she starts to moan. She wishes her hubby was here to finish what he has started. He tells her what he wants to do to her. His lips are at her clit now. The rubber toy is moving inside her. She types back to him that he is making her very wet. "can you feel me licking your pussy right now," he types. "MMMM yes I can, tell me what you want to do to me next." The rubber dildo is in her deep now. There is nothing left to insert, it is buried in her tight hole. She turns the vibrations up full throttle now. The sound of her juices and her dildo is getting louder now. Her moans are, louder and more intense. He is going to make her cum. "If I was there right now I would love to fuck your tight pussy. I want to taste you. Let me stick my dick in you. I have to have you now," he types faster. " I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock. I want you to make my cock throb inside you. You can feel me enter you can't you? Feel me filling you up totally." She can not take any more. She is fucking herself hard and deep now.

"I want you to use that tight pussy. Milk this cock deep inside of you. I want you to feel my hot cum deep in your pussy. Make this cock yours. Make it drain inside you." She imagines him slapping her ass. She is being a very bad girl this morning. She Deserves to be slapped on her hot ass. This sends her over the edge. She is cumming hard. Her hips thrust into her rubber cock, her head rolls back. Her back arches, her legs tremble.

"Thank you, god I cummed hard. Sorry but I have to get ready for work now," she tells him. "Same time tomorrow," he types. "If I am online, holler at me. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Thanks again."

4 comments:

Kitty said...

Love them mornings!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Yes you do Kitty !!!

Pandora thanks for stopping by.

Cherrie said...

Hi ho, hi ho,

Deep in the hole we go!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie, Kitty said I would like you and she was right. Don't tell her I said she was right though for god sakes. Thank you for stopping by oh and the HNT will only get better. With lower camera angles and all. Happy New Year to you my dear.