Sunday, December 24, 2006

Could not wait


I seen her in the closet, bending over to get a new pair of panties. Her big breast swaying from side to side as she moved around looking. Just a hint of her sweet lips was showing. I moved closer to feel her against me nude.

Her warm skin from the shower was soft and damp. As I leaned into her I gently started to kiss her soft neck. I wrapped my arms around her and began to gently rub her large breast. Squeezing her nipples between my fingers. She starts to let out soft moans, as I run a hand between her legs. Feeling her wetness, and slide one finger into her. This made her let out another moan. Her breathing was getting louder and faster. I tease her clit with the end of a finger and then I slide two fingers into her wet pussy.

Now my dick is getting harder just anticipating what is to come. I lower my underwear and rub the head of my cock against her cheeks. Sliding it up and down between her cheeks. Still have 2 fingers in her wetness. She is really getting wet, to the point of almost dripping. She is now begging me to slide it in her. I continue to tease her a little longer. From behind I, use her own juices to make her ass a little slicker. She is begging me to slide my cock into her. I spin her around and kneel between her tasting her wetness. "MMMMM, you taste good." I gently suck her clit into my mouth getting faster and faster.

She is so wet now, it can drip onto my tongue. I slide my tongue into her as far as it will go. Rubbing her clit with a finger. I turn her back around and still on my knees and running my fingers from her sweet pussy to her ass. God she is wet now. Her ass is now as wet as her pussy. I stand behind her and tease her clit with a finger as I enter her from behind. I bend her over the clothes basket giving her every inch. Moving slow and deep. Getting slightly faster with every stroke of my cock in her pussy. She is starting to moan louder and I cover her mouth so the kids can not hear her.

I pull it out and tease her ass with the head of my cock. Gently pushing against her tight hole. She stands and turns her head for me to gently kiss her lips. I gently bite her lower lip. Sucking her lower lip into my mouth, I reach around her and rub her clit with my fingers. Sliding one then two deep into her. You can almost smell the sex now in the walk in closet. She tries to moan and I kiss her deeply to quiet her moans. I start to move the swollen purple head of my dick closer to her ass hole.

I have to now, I gently enter her tight ass from behind. Only the head is in her and she can not help it she moans softly. I am now all in her. She is taking all of it deep within her. She is moving closer to me grinding her tight ass against me. Making sure that every hard inch is in her. She is moving into me faster and faster harder and harder. I grab her mouth from behind and give her a couple of fingers to suck on while she takes all of my cock deep into her ass. As she bends over more she starts to rub her swollen clit.

She is moving closer to cuming now. Every stroke inside her is making her hotter and hotter. All of a sudden she is moaning louder, still has a mouthfull of my fingers. She is cuming now sucking and biting my fingers to keep quiet. This sends me over the edge and I can not wait any longer. I fill her from behind. We are now both soaked with sweat and nothing further to do except to... shower again, together kissing and holding each other. As all married couples know, closets can be alot of fun, and discreet...

1 comment:

Kitty said...

You left out the best part babe..... in the middle where I suck your cock and tea bag you!