Thursday, September 27, 2007

Foto Friday

Well we made it through another week, still here and breathing so I guess it has been an ok week. This weekend going to umpire again and then Sunday football. I have been trying to get back inot the blogger thing a little more than I was. Making my rounds to check out all the little bloggers out there.

Well it is getting late and I should get to bed, So incase I don't post over the weekend I leave you with a couple of pics. Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy foto Friday to all and to all a great day. LOL











5 comments:

Kitty said...

Rubbing my tits up and down, up and down, it's the perfect place.

Unknown said...

tiger...now you have me all distracted...lol. xoxo

SexyStinger said...

hope you had a great weekend!

Sage said...

very nice indeed :-)

Is the smoker ready yet?

Charlie said...

*blushing*

HHNT :)