Sunday, September 2, 2007

Little Under the Weather

Well the ole tiger has been a little under the weather this week. My Darling Kitty has taken good care of me though. It is Sunday a long and much deserved and needed long weekend. Thank God. I woke this am and went to the little gas station this am to get a paper and doughnuts for my morning sugar fix. I tried to get a paper and after 2 attempts and 3.00 dollars still no damn paper. I went in and got my 3.00 bucks back and went across the street to get one. all of this was at 6:00 am this am. Yes I know I am a early bird. Have been my whole life. Any way I did my favorite thingy last yesterday. I smoke two slabs of ribs and about a dozen wings and thigh quarters, taters with onions and seasoned salt. OMG was it yummy. Those of you who have been following the ole tiger here lately know that I have a smoking fetish. I don't mean a smoking fetish like weed or cigarettes I mean smoking brisket, ribs, chicken ect. I just finished working on the old smoker and made it bigger and it is working great, with only one exception. It is not big enough. I did not have room yesterday for it all so I had to cook some of the chicken after the first batch of chicken was done. So . . . . .You guessed it I am making it bigger. I found a old fertilizer tank from our neighbors at work and it is just over Five foot long and 2' in diameter. This thing is huge and wow am i excited. I have been grinding the old paint off of it and rust, getting ready to weld the legs on it and cut the doors and......am I boring you all yet..Sorry here I will change the subject.

I got a call this am from a man about 2 hours away form us and he is bringing his truck trailer to buy my tractor, I have trying to get is sold for some time now and with any luck at all it is gone today. The thing runs and operates really good I just don't use it anymore. So instead of letting it set around and fall apart I am getting rid of it. Kind of sad, but more happy than anything.


Ok now that I have bored you all to death her is a little tiger pic or two for you all, who only seem to leave comments when tigers show his goodies so here you go and hope you all enjoy you extended weekend. KISSES TO ALL..





9 comments:

Tequila and Tampons said...

My husband has a smoking fetish too, lol. I'll have to mention the chicken pieces tho, hadn't thought of that!

Jewelybelle said...

I was wondering where you have been. Glad you're feeling better.

Oh yeah, nice pics.

SexyStinger said...

found your blog through your wife...hope you feel better!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Mojito: I have a really great rub for my meat....wow that sounded funny huh. wny way I would be glad to give him the recipe, well most of the recipe, see I am about ready to start a small business of selling my briskets and ribs and the rub that I put on them. But I am willing to share the original recipe that I found. Yeah I added to it considerably. You know I can;t give up all my secrets, since I am considering selling it....


Again thank you for stopping by. hope to hear from you soon...


Miss Belle: I know I am a bad tiger, this summer cold crap sucks I tell you. But I here now in all my glory. Hopefully on a more regular basis.....

Sexystinger: My wife....I don't have one.......only kidding I have the greatest wife in the world. I made it over to your site and OMG what a site it is.. I truly hope to see you two very soon again here in bloggerville.

Kitty said...

oh my my my! what a head. I all of a sudden am craving a man-pop to lick and suck.

Kitty said...

DONT HAVE A WIFE? you better watch it, that vice is sounding better and better naughty boy.

Tequila and Tampons said...

I would love that recipe! I wonder how different it is from SM's. Very simple but we love trying new ones out.
As for horses, I've had them my whole life. If you go back in some of my entries, there's a picture posted of my 'best friend'.

Lil Bit said...

A five FOOT smoker? holy hell, you start a roadside business w/that! Gah!

ps. Best of luck w/selling the tractor! =)

Cali Girl said...

ok, after reading your blog I'm hungry... in more ways than one, lol

Glad you have such a wonderful wife to take care of you :)