Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

Well here we are again, another hnt and I decided to play this time and on time also. You should all be proud of me. The NFL kicks off tonight, its about time as far as I am concerned. The new smoker is coming along nicely. I have it mounted to the legs now and two doors cut in. I have grinded down all the rough edges form the cutting and ready to start on the fire box. Next week I hope to get it started. I know there are certain people who does not want me to work on this, but it is going to get done. I only get a couple of hours a day to work on it and I do it when I can. Not going to spend every day for sure working on it but once or twice a week.

Well on to the HNT, I forgot CBW yesterday, so to make up here is two for you all.



Happy Cock Blogging Wednesday(little late do forgive me)





Happy Half Nekkid Thursday

11 comments:

The Ethical Slut said...

Have mercy!!! Up close and personal, with a smile to boot!

I followed you here from Charlie's site btw.

HHNT!

Felix and Melissa said...

great pics....very nice smile! hHNT :)

Cali Girl said...

cute smile!!

HHNT!!

Johanne said...

If I expected that!!!
HHNT!

Kitty said...

All I'm going to say is Enjoy your football!

I love you.

SexyStinger said...

2 for one...love it. HHNT!

Mina Lamieux said...

Very SEXY! raaarrr!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Tomscockwhore: Don't have mercy have me...LOL thanks for cumming by hope to see you back soon. BTW Charlie is great is she not.

Felix and Melissa: Thanks Hun make sure you cum back often and soon.

Cali Girl: Thank You.

SeaRabbit: You get lots of pics and some stories here. You can always expect that , Like the title let loose a little....Hope to see you back.

Kitty: I did baby

I LOVE YOU

Sexy Stinger: Glad you like, It only gets better.

Mina(one of my favortie lurking places): You should stop by more often. BTW raaarrr was that a roar or are you just flustered..LOL

Unknown said...

wonderful pics...and adorable smile...definitely brought a much needed smile to my face. xoxo

Cherrie said...

Tiger, you really need to add the smile pic to the post on Kitty's blowjob! I'm sure that's exactly how you looked when she was done!

Redhead Editor said...

Oh damn, I bet that goatee can scratch a few itches. Great smile!!