Sunday, September 16, 2007

Young and Tight

He walks through the door, removes his boots and takes his shirt off. He has worked a long hot day and is ready to relax. he checks his messages and moves to the bedroom. As he takes his pants off he reaches for the radio. To the bathroom and turns on the shower. Adjusts the temp and grabs a towel and washcloth. He takes the remainder of his clothes off and opens the door to the shower. His shower finishes and he steps out. While drying off he hears her voice. "Can I dry your back off." A look of confusion hits his face. He looks around the door and there she stands in the nude. Her breast are large and firm, flat smooth stomach. Perfect thighs and a tight firm ass. She walks closer and and starts to ask, "Ah, do I....." "sorry to barge in, I am your new neighbor and I have watched you for over a week now and thought I should introduce myself. I hope you don't mind." "I, ahh, well I guess not," trying to keep his midsection covered. She moves closer and touches his towel and starts to lower it and he pulls against her a little more. She drops to her knees and raises his towel and engulfs his cock deep in her throat. The towel drops. He noticed her earlier in the week , but assumed she was married. Her mouth moves over his manhood. She runs her tongue over his thick swollen and purple head. He grabs her head and pulls her up off of him. "What the hell are you doing if I may ask." "I am trying to suck your cock if you would relax, we are both adults you know and from the look of your great dick you are willing. I am more than willing I have been wanting to feel you deep inside me for days now and I am going to have it."

He kisses him deeply and he kisses back. Her hands stroke his cock and he begins to rub her full large breast. His hand runs lower to feel her moist shaved pussy. She is slick and wet. His towel now on the floor, he takes her to the bed and he lays her back on the edge of the bed and lowers his head to her awaiting pussy. She feels his tongue run over her clit and sliding inside her wet, moist cunt. He hears her sigh in pleasure and slight moans. he continues to enjoy her flavor and gently kisses her inner thighs. "I want your cock in my mouth," she tells him. He joins her on the bad and lays on their side in a 69 position. She takes his manhood in her mouth and engulfs him fully, his face buried in her pussy. Her juices, sweet and sticky. They enjoy orally each other. Then she raises her head and moans to the point of almost screaming. "Oh shit, Oh my god. Eat my pussy, fuck my cunt with your face. That's it fuck me. Lick my clit, there you go. Oh shit, Oh yeah." He raises up and pulls her to the edge of the bed and he stands. He moves closer and enters her tight hole with the head of his cock.

As he enters her she moans and says,"easy now, easy big boy." God she is tight the head of his cock pushes farther in her. He has never felt anything quite this tight. her eyes squeeze tightly shut. Her hands are at his waist and pushes against him. The head of his cock now inside her and she acts restless and he asks, "are you all right?" "Just be easy at first please, your fucking cock is huge. I have never had anything like this in me," she tells him. He slides it out and leans over and spits on her all ready moist cunt. A little more lubricant, he thinks will help. He is in her now and gently pushes on into her tightness. "There you go, now give it to me deep." she feels his cock hitting the back of her cunt and he can not get it all in yet. Her eyes shut and starts to moan a little. He is stretching her like never before. His pace quickens ever so slightly. Moving faster now and starting to squeeze more in her with every stroke. "God your pussy is tight, I can not take this much longer, I am going to fill you with hot cum." She tells him," fill me up stud, fill me up." Here he cums he can not hold on any longer. "Oh here it cums, oh yeah," her hands tying to slow him down and keep him from driving to deep. She can not keep him back he is fucking her with power and all in now. Hes cock feels as if his cock is folding inside her, as he hits the bottom of her love hole. His explosion brings her to another and stronger orgasm. They scream in pleasure together. Their juices mix, as for their moans.


They finish and lie together in silence. It is almost a little awkward. Then she stands and puts her clothes on and says as she walks to the door," thanks for taking my cherry. I guess maybe I should have told you. At least it finally happened before I turned 20. Thanks for the fuck I am ready for more anytime you are. I am sure Mom and dad won't mind if I visit more often."

He lays on the edge of the bed and can not believe what he just heard her say.
This may be the best feeling pussy he has ever had. All from a 19 year old young woman, next door. Young and tight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

naughty tiger....yum!!!

mmmm...and i was just going to ask if the house next door was for sale....lol

xoxo

Pixiepie said...

what a nice story...and super hot too!

hey darkpixie...if the house is for sale...want to be roomies? :)

Kitty said...

next time be sure I'm home with ya for some fun.

Cherrie said...

Oh, to be 19 again . . .

No, actually I think I have learned a lot about sex over the past few decades. But this girl certainly is an accomplished lover too!