Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Late and Early

Well here goes Tiger once again, being late with the CBW, but I am going to be early with the HNT.

So here we go with both and one extra also.

Those of you who know me know that I love the smoking and grilling thing. The lates update for the new grill is ...... It is going slow but it is coming along. Kitty and boy wonder and I drove down south of here to get some more metal to make the fire box. I have it and it will be the next big project for the grill. Then onto the smoke stack. Then we are going to build a fire in it and see just how it is all going to work out. You see this grill is about 6' long and 24" in diameter. I am wanting both ends to be about the same temp as the other. This will be the biggest task. But with a couple of deflector plates I will overcome. I am planning on a paint scheme for it also and I am pretty excited about it also. Is this starting to sound like a guy thing. LOL


Oh hell on to the pics.... CBW & HHNT

This is one of many pics I took for Kitty and sent via text message. I tried to keep her hot and bothered all last friday. Then again today also. I am such a tease to her, but she loves it.




A Quick on from inside the ole loader. Pic quality not real good but any way.



If you look close you can see the drive line in the beast. (the Loader)





Hope all is well for you all this week. See you all on my favorite day of the week. Yes that would be tomorrow...

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Yeah you are the biggest tease I have ever known. And yes I love it, AS LONG AS I get what's been promised at the end of the day!

I have already told you this more than once today but the bottom pic makes me cream my panties! Fucking HOTTTTTTT!

Kitty's Tiger said...

I will make sure you get the bottom pic more often then My love.

Jewelybelle said...

Oh my! Three lovely mouth-watering pictures in one day! Excuse me I must go take care of something...

Cali Girl said...

Very hot pics this week!!

HHNT!

The Ethical Slut said...

I think I'm drooling!

YUM!

HHNT!

Unknown said...

oh tiger....you tease! i am in dire need of...well....you know! xoxo

Cherrie said...

What Kitty needs is a combination cellphone and vibrator! Look at the screen, get all horny, set it on "vibrate" and enjoy!