Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Smoker almost done HNT

Well I hope you all don't get tired of hearing about my smoker, but it is almost done. I finished the smoke stack and the firebox door, and couple other minor thngs. I should be filling a fire in it soon. Like within the next couple of days, get-r-done, original huh. Yeah I am a little excited. But until it is done, here is a little pic for you all. Golly I hope you enjoy. He He He.....


I think this is a repeat....sorry for that.




Well trying to get hard for you all, give me a minute.




HHNT to all and to all a great end of the week and an even better weekend.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

I think it's time for a photo shoot my love! Always love the pics taken at work too. *wink*

After all these years, you still make my heart flutter.

Sage said...

I don't know much about the thing that you are building, Tiger, but this "smoker" is cookin' and hot to me! Kitty is so lucky! :-)

Unknown said...

hmmm...need any help getting hard Tiger? lol xoxo

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: get tha camera baby I am always ready for taking pics with you. You are kind of spoled you get them all way B4 they get here.

Sage: Yes the smoker is hot and will be cooking shortly. Oh wait a minute you are talkng about something else.

Dark: Bring it on kid bring it on. How many times do I have to tell you this,,,,LOL