Saturday, September 8, 2007

Anatomy of a Great Blow Job

Well this is where I get to brag a little I am blessed with a woman that can give a great blow job. Especially when she is in the mood to be my little cockwhore.

The start:



MMMMMM the feel of a hot wet mouth on my cock...

Now take it deeper....



and Deeper....




MMMMMMM Deep in your throat...




Now work it baby...








Oh shit here it cums baby, take it all, oh yeah take it all....





suck me dry, thats it take it all....






Oh Yeah...


So there you go the best blow job any man could ask for. And it is all mine. Yeah I am gloating right now..he he he..



I Love You Gorgeous.....

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. I love you and there's not another cock in the world I would rather suck.

Unknown said...

great pics...and you should totally be gloating!!! xoxo

Hardin said...

If Kitty's jobs feel as hot and sexy as they look, Tiger, you are one fortunate man.

Just don't forget to put that tool of yours in her socket as often as you can. She is one horny woman.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: I love you too, baby. I am only speaking the trutn my dear.

Dark: I am gloating more than you know kiddo.

Hardin: I think this is the first comment from you. thanks for coming bye and yes I am a fortunate man indeed. Oh yeah you have no idea how horny she is all the time. I try to give the perverbiable socket a little attention also.

Cali Girl said...

Very nice Kitty!!

Tiger, you are one lucky guy :)

Great pics you two, thank you for sharing!!