Thursday, September 20, 2007

Late HNT and to My Gorgeous Wife

This is the date of the best 16 years of my life. Yes there are times I have screwed up really bad. There are times that I am a complete asshole. To this woman who has given me her love unconditionally. I LOVE YOU. I love you more today than ever. I will love you more every day for the next 16 years.


Thank you for all the great times and even the bad. We have grown together through all of those. I would marry you all over again tomorrow and another 16 years form now. Just think one day we will be sitting on our front porch and rocking some grandbabes watching your chickens peck. Ok a little side note here, you are a sexy MO FO G-Ma BTW. Ok now to continue. I love you again my love and you never forget that. Never forget that I love you and will always love you. Kisses to you my love and Happy Anniversary.



So now to the HNT I did not get up.


9 comments:

Mina Lamieux said...

Congrats on the anniversary and mmm mm mm lovely cock!

Cherrie said...

That would look so hot sliding into Kitty's pussy as she rides you lap-dance style . . .

Maybe that's just what it did!

Kitty said...

You will always be the guy who will stand out from the rest
I'll never forget each memory that you made the best.

I love you.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Mina: Whya thank you for the anniversary wishes and thank you for the mmm mmm mmm. glad you like.

big hugs to you kid.

Cherrie: I think your right it would look good. Hey I got I will get a couple of pics of that for some later post hows that.


thanks for coming bye.


Kitty: I love you too babe. kisses

Jewelybelle said...

Tiger your such a sweetie! Hope you had a terrific anniversary!

Oh yeah! That pic is delicious.

Charlie said...

awww...happy anniversary!!

Unknown said...

happy anniversay...i am sending big hugs your way. xoxo

Sage said...

Wow, Tiger! I think that this is one of my favorite photos of your manhood! I like that we can see a lot of the rest of you too.

Lil Bit said...

What a sweet, sweet post for your wife!
Happy Belated Anniversary & HNT! =)