Sunday, September 23, 2007

Busy, but Great Weekend

Well this weekend I have been umpiring all day Saturday. Finally got the ole tractor sold. I was starting to believe that it would never get sold. I was not using it and needed to get rid of it. It was merely going to set around and fall apart and decay if I dd not get rid of it. So anywho it is gone.

It is now Sunday and here Sit relaxing and watching football, this is my favorite time of the year. The Chiefs finally won one. Not a very pretty win, but a win is a win I guess.

Well we start another week of work and slaving away. Not really but it is work. So I guess I am just checking in to say I hope you all had a great weekend and a great up coming week. So I guess I should do what i always do and leave you with this little pic.

ta ta and have a great week.



3 comments:

Jewelybelle said...

Very nice, as always!

Licks and bites for you!

Unknown said...

well, that pic just made my weekend...thanks tiger. xoxo

Kitty said...

bout time the chiefs won one!

I'm now in the mood for a man pop...yummy pic.