Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hnt / Foto Friday

Well here are with another week almost gone. I was going to post the HNT this am, but Tiger woke up really late. I almost never get up late and today I did so I am reall ylate getting to the HNT. So just incase I miss the Foto Friday I am going to post it also at this time. I hope you all enjoy. Ooppsss I also missed the CBW so I guess there will be 3 pics for the today or this evening, whatever.


CBW entry # 1






HNT entry (would give this a number but honestly I have no Idea how many this is for real)




FOTO Friday (a way to a mans heart is not through his stomach, contrary to popular belief. A little hint ladies it is a good wet sloppy blow job. Dont believe me look below.)




Yeah she has all my heart. wink wink

4 comments:

Mina Lamieux said...

Woo Hoo! Great pics! HHNT

Kitty said...

such a suckable cock.

Sage said...

Wow! Great photos! Nice "how-to" demonstration as well. :-)
BTW, did you hear about the guy in North Carolina who bought a used smoker and it had a human foot in in?! I am not kidding, really - I saw it on the news last night.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Mina: Woohoo is exactly what was going through my mind also hun.

Kitty: Suckable huh, suckable you do. What a lucky son of a gun I am.

I love you


Sage: Yes I did hear about that, if I remember it right he bought it at a garage sale or somethiing to that affect. I think I would have died myself. I checked mine the next day and no foot. LOL