Monday, February 26, 2007

Stressed to the friggin' limit

Ok well I don't think I have ever maoned here. So here is my bitchy, winey, rant.

Right now Kitty and I are going through some pretty stressful shit and it is pissing me off here is why.

1) to stressed to sleep
2) to stresses for any energy
3) to stressed to want any sex(no really stomach is in knots and will be for awhile)
4) Basically out of a job
5) Kitty is getting no hours
6) stressed looking for and filling out applications
7) And little light at end of tunnel
8) life sucks in fucking general (excuse the french)
9) everything increases except my salary and hours
10) all I want to do is lay around
11) My back hurts(thanks Kitty for the massage last night)
12) drab days with rain and shit
13) summer not getting here quick enough
14) trying to figure out everything I can sell
15) trying to figure out what I want to sell

Ok that is enough, I have never been depressed before, or not that I know of anyway. I might be now and don't know it. Lost most of my appetite to boot and I love to eat, as you can all tell by the pics I have posted. Sitting here right now hoping the damn phone rings and someone is telling me "Your Hired." Shit might back up if the job search don't get alot better here quick.

Ok thank you for listening to me BITCH. Will try not to do this much more. Now I really feel like shit.

9 comments:

The Teacher said...

Come here honey, I want to give you a hug, if Kitty does not mind.

And if you can have sex, I am quite certain that it will make you feel much better. Sex is a cure all for just about everything.

Still puuuurrrring for you, sexy ;)

Anonymous said...

So sorry...hope you can find work soon. Keep all options open! (moving, different type of work, etc)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: Kitty don't care if you give me a hug s long as you give her one also. I have just really been stressed something terrible. I don't sleep. Let me rephrase that I don't sleep sound awake two or three times a nihgt and ...well anyway thanks sweetie....

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: thank you dear. I will and I have had to fight for everything I have to this point so I guess this will be no different. By the way read the update.

Kitty said...

first off, teacher you can hug tiger all you want, just tell biker to keep my kisses coming! *wink* or maybe we can just have a BIG group hug and smooch.

Tiger I hope you feel better after writing all this. But please listen to teacher. Sex releases certain chemicals in your brain that helps fight off depression, irritability, headaches, I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY YA KNOW. *giggle*

Babe we have so much to be thankful for. we will get through this like we always do. There is something better waiting for you, you just have to find it. I will be here by your side no matter what happens. We will conquer. and in the end, there will be less stress and we will be riding around carefree on a harley. watch and see.

The Teacher said...

1, 2, 3 group hug and maybe some touching ;)

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Baby I always knew you would be there. Shit just piling up you know. Any way it is about over now I love you

Teacher: Group hug and MAYBE some touching. Here let me help you group hug and alot of touching.he he he

BY the way you two those are called endorphins that your brain releases.......Not sure if the spelling is right but you understand I hope....

Kitty said...

ENDORPHINS! I knew that, Cherrie taught it to me the other day.

Tell 'em about it Cherrie.

The Biker said...

Oh yea, there'd be touching and this group hug image keeps crawling into my mind. hhhhhhmmmmm the possibilities ;)