Monday, February 5, 2007

Mmmm, feels good

Feel you
Kiss you
Taste you

I remember our first time
Your skin so soft and warm.
I moved down to explore you,
Your breast so soft
And yet so firm.
Flat stomach, hard legs.
You folds are wet,
You are so slick.
I smell your musk,
I taste your honey.
So warm to the touch,
Yet so soft.
I yearn to taste you.
Smell you on me.
Feel me in you,
Take you completly.

I enter you,
You sigh soft and low.
You grip me,
Yet no hands.
I feel you squeeze,
You feel me throb.
I feel you ache.
Your no longer warm,
Hot and dripping.
Our tongues meet,
We continue to explore.

In and out slowly,
Moving in sinc.
I hear you moan,
You feel me deep
Within you.
I want you to cum,
I ache to fill you.
I see your eyes close.
I feel you getting hotter.
Your moans are louder.
You feel me throbbing,
We crash together.
Wave after wave.
Such intensity,
So wet, we mix together.
One wave crashes,
Here is the next.

Now we're happy
Relaxed, and fullfilled.


Mmmmm, feels good

3 comments:

Kitty said...

damn baby, that was so arousing!

Elaine Denning said...

"you grip me...yet no hands..."

Oooh, I like that bit!

The Teacher said...

I am purring again. I love erotic poetry.

All my senses were aroused and I look forward to reading your words to The Biker when he calls me at lunch. I'll get him all turned on for later!

Thank you, Tiger.