Friday, February 9, 2007

Now Its Your Turn












The heat from her mouth,
Making him erect.
Tongue flicking his head,
Making him wet.
She love the taste,
The tangy precum.
Mmmmmmm
Down his shaft,
Straight to his balls.
Sucking one in.
A hand strokes him.
Her fingers are soft,
Gentle to the touch.

Back to his cock,
her mouth travels.
Sucking him in.
His tension is mounting.
One hand pumping,
Her mouth up and down.
He is going to cum.
His balls tighten
So does her hand.
Wait there is no way,
He has to cum.
She feels him tighten,
Here it cums.

He fills her mouth,
She takes him all.
Savoring every drop.
She continues,
Milks him dry.
She looks at him,
He stares back.
A drop from her mouth,
She quickly licks him dry.
She is so in love,

I love you
I do too,
As she stares back.
His eyes are a glaze,
She licks her lips,
And Lies back.

Now its your turn.

9 comments:

The Teacher said...

*Raising hand*

My Turn! My Turn! Please! ;)

Yummy!

Unknown said...

i would be ready for my turn as well.....very hot.

Anonymous said...

Lord A Mercy is that Kitty?????

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: thanks honey, but I thought you guys was busy with kitty in the hot tub. :p and you did not even invite me :( LOL

DARK Pixie: Thanks for coming by and thank you. I will be trotting over to check out your blog also.

Flat: A gentleman never kisses and tells, only take the pics ha ha ha.
Sorry but no not kitty, however she does give really good.......you fill in the blank here

Kitty said...

head!


he he he

Even if I do say so myself.

I can't help myself. A pretty cock just has to be kissed, licked, and sucked till it can't take it anymore.

That was a very good visual you created sugar! I enjoyed reading it.

Cherrie said...

Oooh, that is hot. Why didn't we ever have poetry like that to read in English class, back in high school? Oh, that's right, I went to a Catholic high school . . .

Kitty's Tiger said...

DIng , Ding , Ding, Kitty wins she filled in the blank right, One lollipop for you sweete. ;p

Cherrie: According to the news only the alter boys got those poems. Only kidding. You're right hough I might have read a whole book before I tuned 24 If they were all wrote like that. I had to do the Scarlet Letter to graduate. Instead I went to who s now a DR.s house and him and whis twin brother took the test for about 12 of us. It was an open bok test tat was 80% of our grade. The test answer sheet was 15 pages long.

Kitty's Tiger said...

PS excuse the typing misstakes. I fat fngered a couple of times. I should read before I hit the damn button huh. Please do forgive me.

Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.