Tuesday, February 13, 2007

OK Time To Explain

I guess that I did not do a very good job at explaining the almost goodbye. Kitty is not mad at me for the flirting, I have been flirt all my life and she knows it. That actually has nothing to do with it. I was ignoring her and a hiccup here. It actually had nothing to do with me and blogging really at all. Like she told a friend of ours I have a way if ignoring thing in hopes they will go away, instead of dealing with it right now. This is all it was. really nothing to do with our great friends we have met here in blogworld.(is that a word)

Me flirting in good fun here, is something that will never change and her flirting here will never change I don't want her to change it and she does not want me to change mine either. Me not beig a flirt is like a fish not having gills to breath with. Just not plausible at all.

So to everyone me and kitty are fine, we love each other more today than yesterday and that will never change also. Only grow deeper everyday. So will you all please take a deep breath and As the title says:

LET LOOSE A LITTLE

Wheww I feel better, Now on to TITTY TUESDAY. Those of you ladies who missed it me and the biker declared it so. MAN LAW. We can do that right?????? (fingers crossed here) I mean there is a CBW so there should be one for just the ladies to. This is strictly to make sure you lovely ladies don't feel left out, and no other reason. Promise, no really, honest abe and all that.

OK in closing a great big fat hug to all you blogging female and big ole handshake for you guys. God I hope we can put this one away and get back to fuck stories...LOL

1 comment:

Kitty said...

write me a fuck story!