Thursday, February 8, 2007

Rest at Last

She lies there sleeping,
I can only watch.
She looks so realaxed.
I can not resist,
I snuggle next to her.
Panties she has none,
As I move closer.
I begin to spoon.

Her body is warm,
Soft, yet so hard.
I try to resist,
I have to touch her.
Her breast so full and soft,
Her nipple hardens.
I hear her moan,
She awakens to hear,
Her Tiger moan.

Lower to her folds,
I feel she is begging.
Wanting to cum,
I slide one finger in.
She gets hotter and wetter.
A second one enters,
Now it gets better.
I slide the head into her folds.
Now she is wetter.

Burried deep within her.
Slowly in and out.
The juices I can hear.
She wants to cum.
No not yet.
I slide it out.
Slick her ass,
With her own lube.
Feel me push against you.
It's begging to cum.
I enter her tightness,
She sighes slow and long.
Now she cums,
She feels my juices
Together we cum,
Totally in awww.

Asleep we fall,
Rest at last.
Yes we are.

4 comments:

Kitty said...

bring it baby.

The Teacher said...

Puuurrrr! Loving your poetry! And I love the sound of a wet pussy.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: Ok you talked me into it. that was easy huh. You know that I love you and turning you on I love to do. this is the reason for the blog. I love to hear the other comments but you get to reap the benefits of all their nice comments.

Teacher: I am glad you like the poetry. Actually I have never really done it before and it is randoms thoughts that come to life. If you like the sound of wet pussy, Kitty definantly has a scrumptious wet pussy.

Cherrie said...

The sleepy, spooning fuck is so good. I hope in an hour or two Hardin is fucking me like that. I'm going to climb in bed now and snuggle up to him . . .