Saturday, February 17, 2007

Now She's Warm

Hold me close,
She is cold.
I snuggle close.
She feels so soft
I feel her chill,
Against my skin.
Oh so soft,
Closer I can not.

I feel aroused,
Against her skin.
I rub her shoulders,
I feel her relax,
Beneath my hands.
She rubs against me.
Now fully aroused.
I rub her folds,
Wet and warm.

A finger inside,
She starts to moan.
Grinding against me,
I slide him closer,
She feels his stiffness.
I tease her ass,
She feels him throb.
Wanting her,
Needing inside her.

The finger comes out,
He slides against her.
He feels her spread,
Throbbing to enter.
He is in,
She sighs with pleasure.
Long, and slow.
In and out.
He can hear her juices,
Feels her warmth.

The pace quickens,
She starts to weaken.
Moving faster and deeper,
Here it cums.
They start to moan,
They cum together.
Slippery and wet,
God this is great.
They lie together,
Still in bliss.


Now She is Warm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gettin HAWT in here...

Kitty said...

Made me warm and tingly! Damn tiger, where's this writing been for 15 years?

Kitty's Tiger said...

flat: that was exactly what I thought when I went to bats site the other day. So this is for Bat, and in the words of Nelle, "so take off all your clothes."

Kitty: I guess I have been saving it. Hell I don't know. Just randoms thoughts, to get you wet and excited. You and Flat are the only 2 to leave comments so appearently not to hawt. Ha ha XOXOX

The Teacher said...

I read it twice and the second time I had your cockblogging Wednesday up at the same time.

The Biker and I just had afternoon delight, but you made my raw, satisfied pussy juicy all over again and ready for more. Thank you ;)

Puuuuurrrrr

Kitty's Tiger said...

ok, well if it did, then your welcome Biker. (with a shit eatin' grin on my face)

Kitty said...

yeah well your other fav's havent stopped by yet either.

Kitty's Tiger said...

well it worked for you though. So I succeeded.

Kitty said...

You always succeed. You're the best!