Sunday, February 4, 2007

Gettin' to know the TIGER

Ok Teacher and Flat and a few others. Below you will find a few pics of the animals and all my hard work on our little 5 acres, of heaven.


This is 2 of the Chicken coops. And a garden in the forground. It is about a 25 X 50 garden. Lots of veggies. (makes for better salsa)The big coop there is I think 18 -20 chickens in here. The small one ( the one with red paint on it, handy work from the boy.) There is 2 chickens in here.

This is the 3rd chicken coop. Actully it was the first one I built. If you look real close ladies you might even see the cock himself. Anyway there is 7 chickens in here.




Ok this is about the same pic only this one has my baby in it. He is a 120lb. Black lab. He is Lucky. Thinks he is a lap dog to this day. He gets in truck, and the first place he goes is on my lap, yeah try to drive with 120lbs. of dog on your lap.





Now then this is why Kitty calls me a tree hugger. When we moved here there was about nine trees here, now there is bout 50 trees. All of the cedar trees you see is from me digging them up on the side of gravel roads, and empty lots where these all grow in abundance. In all actuality they are nothing more than bird crap. Birds eat the seeds off of trees, fly around, crap out a seed and I move them to my wonderful treeless land. You will see that the high winds and moisture from the heavens have layed a few of them over. But they are dormant right now and should be alright till I can get them all staked and stood back up.







These trees are all on the north side of the property, so one day they will or should help to block the north wind. Help to keep the cold ass air off of the Palace. I hope anyway. Now to show you what I hope that if we live long enough to see in all its glory. The famed Colorado Blue Spruce. You have seen them. A perfect Christmas tree and has a blue tint to them. God I hope they live. I have 12 more on order to go with the 2 we have now.



So there you go. This Part of the rural america, (Teacher, Flat, and a few others) it is ours and we love it by golly. There will be more to cum regarding the ole homestead. I hope you all enjoy a little inside to our happy little home. Actually it is only a part of it. I think Kitty is planning a virtual tour of the inside. She has done an absolutly beautiful job on the inside. For all you mechanical guys I will put a pic of Betsy up later. Betsy is the tractor, one of my many pride and joys. Bye for now in the frozen tundra of rural america.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your "cock house" pictures. I remember the wide open spaces when traveling to Wyoming each year with my ex hubby. I loved the drive across KS or NE whichever way we decided to go. Beautiful country. Looking forward to seeing the inside.

Cherrie said...

Thanks for the virtual tour, K.T. I enjoy visiting the country--it's usually so quiet and peaceful. I'm not sure I would like a rooster crowing me awake every morning, though. I prefer being awakened with a different sort of cock . . .

Kitty said...

You've done so much work to our place and I am very proud of it.

The trees are going to be fantastic babe! You know I love trees and the benefit of them will be well worth it.

Plus it keeps asshole from driving on our property! he he He's not been very friendly since you planted that line of trees on the south side has he?

The Teacher said...

Thank you for a peek at your world. It looks quite lonely out there, but I know The Biker and I could find things to do ;)

QUOTE: If you look real close ladies you might even see the cock himself.

I looked and looked for you working naked and did not see "the cock." :( Guess I have to wait for cunt, oops sorry, cockblogging Wednesday.

*panting in anticipation*

Hugs

Kitty's Tiger said...

Flat: Next time this way you should stop in west central missouri, Kitty and I have plenty of room for you and Bat. no Hockey yet but we have our fingers crossed.

Cherrie: You et use to the cocks crowing around here. It is pretty peacful. this tow has a whoping 800 people in it, everyone is friendly, some more than others. Peacful indeed, Away from the hustle and bustle of the bigger cities. It is a nice break at times.

Kitty: I don't get all the credit, we are going to show your little handy work with flower gardens also and what you have done with the koi pond also....

TEACHER: Last but definantly not least. I am sorry you did not see the cock. I guess I should start cockblogging Wednesday huh. Lonely no peaceful yes indeed. I like being able to piss of my back deck if I want to.

The Teacher said...

Just like The Biker loves to piss over the side of the boat instead of using the head. LOL You men love to just pee freely and I guess really quite lucky you can. It would be nice to be able to go anywhere without...I know you are saying no more details please, so I am stopping LOL

Aaaahhh Yea! Get with cockblogging Wednesday already. Geeze what are you waiting for? *big grin*

Kitty said...

tiger and boy call it peeing in the rocks!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teacher: Yeah it is another guy thing. Then again it helps to be able to point. Trying to get just the right pic for you for the first installment of CBW.

Kitty: nothing better than peeing in the rocks..

Kitty said...

teacher dont hyperventilate before wednesday! Tiger has the perfect cockblogging wednesday pic for you sweets! And don't forget to reciprocate. Biker wasnt on last wednesday either! Im waiting too.

The Teacher said...

Tiger: Yea! *cheering* More hardware!

Kitty: Pass me a paper bag please LOL. The Biker has not been on for weeks because Art wanted cuntblogging. Do not worry though, Jocelyn wanted Biker tail, so HNT will be your day ;)

Kitty said...

Why cant we have both?