Wednesday, February 7, 2007

COCK BLOGGIN' WEDNESDAY

This is the fist installment of cock blogging wednesaday for me. I guess this gives me something to do now on Wednesdays. So below you will find a pic of well read the title..










Now that is a pretty cock is he not. Did you notice how the tail feathers, also know as sex feathers is fully erect. Well check back later for more installments of cockblogging wednesday. Hell I might even decide to put another one up later today for you. Cause I know you ladies love the roos....oppps cock.

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

This reminds me of a parody Playboy did of itself years ago, publishing a fake Soviet edition. The pictorial showed a naked girl in all sorts of seductive poses on and around a farm tractor. The centerfold? Just the tractor!

The Teacher said...

You are in trouble now! I have anticipated this for days and you have teased me over and over and over again. And I get this!

I even clicked on the "cock" and what did I find? A "bigger cock!" Even though it is a purdy creature, I wanted your hardware and not a family pet!

Kitty needs to punish you. Maybe hang you in the shed and cover your naked body with....

Kitty's Tiger said...

Cherrie: I guess that I missd that one. Tractor huh.I have one of those. Now your giving me ideas.

Teacher: But it was funny ....No? Ok the real one is coming, better check back soon.

Kitty said...

I love ALL my cocks!