Monday, July 2, 2007

What a Shitty Monday

Well, Monday is here and what a freaking Monday it was. I know most of you will not see this till Tuesday, but it was still a Monday. Ok here is how it all played out.

1) AC compressor in loader at work locked up, broke belt. Can not put another one until I get a new compressor. A serpatene belt. Means it has one belt and operates everything.

2) The Chipper decided to try to kick my ass. The knives would not go on right. So out comes the cutting torch. They fit now. ha ha ha

3) Had to get material done to be loaded for tomorrow morning. Remember my loader is down. So I use the drivers loader, it has no ac in it and it is smaller and almost does not reach the top of the grinder. Yes this makes my job a real bitch. Oh well Right.

4) A guy calls me and wants to come down and look at tractor. He gets there I start it up and drive it around to let him see it all works and everything is operatable. He says and I am quoting here, "can you show me how to get it started and where the gears are." I almost fainted. If you know nothing about a piece of equipment, why in the hell are you trying to buy one. Why the fuck do you want to buy something you have no fucking buisiness owning. I know I sound a little agrivated, go ahead ask why. Ok here is why. I let the dumb fuck drive it down the street. He is gone for quite awhile and I get in truck and go looking for him. Here he is walking, I said walking back up the road. "I have a tow rope we can pull it back out," he says. Can you guess what I am thinking right now. Those of you who know me, knows what I am thinking right now. I get my chain and I drive back down there with him in the back of my truck. As I pull up to the tractor I am ready to fucking strangle this fucking prick.(my language here is why you have to be 18 to visit here.) I get out of truck and look, he has my fucking tractor in a 12 foot concrete culvert. If the balde had not been on the back of the tractor he would have turned it the hell over. I asked him, "what the fuck happened." He looks at me as if he is about ready to get his fat little ass kicked. We pull tractor out of the culvert and now it won't start. Now I am ready to kill this, life support for a dick. That is all this fuck is good for, to keep blood flowing to his dick if the little fat bastard even has one. He pulls me back to drive way and me kitty and this asshole push it into shop. I shut the fucking door and Kitty takes me back to get truck I left down the road. I did not say one more fucking word to this fuckhead. He did not have enough money to take it with him. All I wanted was his ass off of my property, and now.


Whooo shit I feel better thank you for letting me vent a little. I will be better tomorrow. Incase I forget to tell you all in time, have a great, happy, and safe 4th. You know what I always say. Nothing says happy birthday America like a bunch of drunk people and explosives..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

See this is what I mean when I say I have no patience for stupid adults. Kids I can handle cause they don't know better yet!

(((HUGS)))
Hope things are better through the week for ya!

Cherrie said...

Everybody has shitty days, Tiger, but you don't need the incompetent idiot you wrote about to make them worse!

TeacherinHeels said...

Want a warm oil massage ..... XO Heels

Kitty's Tiger said...

Hella: your right kid. Likw I sadi if you don't have any idea what the hell your doing why in the hell bother.

Cherrie: I agree I am still a little pissed I am going to have to do some work on the tractor.

Heels: MMMMMMM yes actually that sounds woderful. Can I ask something, is it a nude massage...yummy

Kitty said...

I'm sorry you had a real shitty day, I just hope I was the highlight of your evening baby and relieved some of your stress.

Unknown said...

holy crap tiger. i would have killed the guy...i applaud you for not doing that. sorry, your day was crappy...sending you some serious hugs my friend.

xo