Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Again

Well it is Monday again and here we go with another week of work and all that it involves for all of you. So I figure to help to relieve some of the Monday blues I would give you this. Hope it helps.



He jogs down this road every morning and he loves the sunrise, coming over the hills. He gets to his half way spot and he stops to catch his breath. While chugging on his bottle of water he sees something from the corner of his eye. She is beautiful. Long legs and tanned. Her Tits he notices are wonderfully large. She has a sports bra on to help to control them while running.

" It is not fair to rest, come big boy run with me a little," she says with a grin on her face. He stands and jogs beside her. They exchange a few pleasantries as they jog together. The trail turns and into a lot of trees. The shade of the early morning is cool. "So you run here alot," he asks. "I have been known to , yes. I usually wait until the sun is up and daylight breaks though." " I like to get up and get all my running in early, it frees up the rest of my day." "So I see," she tells him. She sees him staring at her tits and she winks at him. " You like what you see?" "I am so sorry, I did not mean to stare." "Yes you did. I am fine with that. These tits gets alot of stares, I am getting use to it." "Well, I am sorry. Its just that...well...uuhhhh, shit never mind." She slows way down form her jog and grabs him by the shirt. When he stop and turns to her she looks at him with a devilish grin. Slowly she raises her shirt up and off of her head. "I hope you don't mind it is getting hot." "I don't mind at all make yourself comfy," he tells her. " Oh then you won't mind if I run topless." He can not believe what she just said and as he stares, she removes her top. Her breast are larger than they looked with the clothes on. They must be at least D's if not larger. She rubs one of them in her hands and gives him a teasing look. "You should not do that to me. It has been awhile."

She pulls him closer and presses her tits to his chest. She pulls away and lifts up his shirt. "This will feel better, skin against skin," she tells him as she rubs her lovely breast against his bare chest.

" You can touch you know." He raises his hand to her voluptuous tits. They are so soft and yet so firm. She kisses him deeply while he massages her tits. Then she surprises him, "Suck my nipples, suck them into your mouth. I want to feel you bite them." He is stunned by this, but he takes a nipple into his mouth and sucks and bite at her tiny brown nipples. She grabs his crotch and rubs his growing cock. "I am going to suck you off, then you are going to fuck me deep and hard with this dick." He almost orgasms with the sound of her voice. She is rubbing him harder now. She removes his cock and strokes him long and steadily. She has both hands around his cock and there is still room for her mouth. She pulls her tit out of his mouth and lowers herself to his awaiting cock. She has both hands still wrapped around his shaft and takes the rest of him onto her mouth. His throbbing ten inches of cock is throbbing right now. She rubs his balls while sucking him strongly. She is taking him deep into her mouth. She can not get it all in, it is way to big for her to swallow.

"I have never had a cock of this magnitude. This fucking thing is going to feel fucking wonderful buried in my tight cunt." Her dirty talking is making him want to cum, to fill her mouth full of white hot cum. Her hand and mouth moves in sync. Up then back down again, her wet mouth and hand squeezing his cock is fucking wonderful. "I am going to cum," he tells her. She removes her mouth long enough to tell him to fuck her mouth. " I want to taste your hot load in the back of my throat," she says and swallow his cock. "Oh fuck here it comes, oh yeah, ooohhhhhhh fuck yes." His cock erupts into her throat, she starts to pulls it out, and his cum runs out of her mouth and onto her chin. There is to much for her to swallow at once. When he finishes she licks his cock dry. Licking her lips and smiling into his eyes. She stands and pulls her spandex shorts off and turns around and bends over slightly. " Now stick that rod in my pussy. I want to feel you fuck the bottom of my cunt. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard. Fuck me till I can not walk, make me hurt with that cock."

He slides his cock deep within her and she cries out with pleasure. He is surprised, his cock will not fit all the way in. He moves slowly and she starts to yell at him. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to make me cum on your cock. Now come on fuck me hard and deep. Pound the bottom of this pussy hard." he strokes her harder and harder. His cock head ramming into the bottom of her pussy. Her cunt suddenly opens and he has his full shaft in her. She screams with delight. He fucks her hard and deep. His cock is moving in and out of her with force now. "You like that, is that hard enough for you, is that deep enough for you. Take that cock, take it deep." " Oh yeah fuck me, god this hurts so fucking good. Cock this cunt you fuck you. Cock me good..Here it comes, oh fuck yeah here it comes. Oh shit, oh shit, fuck me, that's it fuck me now. Fuck me hard, oh yeah, oy fuck yeah. Oh my god, oh my gooodddd. Oh shit." She rocks against his cock taking him fully in her. She starts to pull away and he grabs her hair and pulls her back, his pace quickens and his force is stronger than ever. Then he comes again, filling her cunt with a hot load of man juice. "Oh you, fuck you. Fill this cunt. Fill it with cum, there you go." He moans as his dick unloads into into her. He finishes and she reaches between her legs and rubs his cum from her cunt. She raises her hand to her mouth and again tastes his juices along with her own. They dress and she takes off. "Hey wait a minute, can I call you," he yells at her.

"See you tomorrow, make sure you bring that dick with you."

4 comments:

Anonypus said...

I'm lOOking forward to tomorrow mornings jog in a different way, nOw, thanks ;)

Unknown said...

tiger- damn! i am at work and am now squirming in my chair...no fair! i really need to start jogging! yum, yum!

xo

Kitty said...

Wow babe, that was great! Now where are you?

Kitty's Tiger said...

Lil-lolita: Thanks for cuming by. I wish this could happen to us all...Difference is you ladies could a make alot of guys dreams cum true.

Dark: Surfing the web at work...you dirty girl you, now turn around you deserve a spanking.

Kitty: out jogging ....LOL i was right there in bed next to you, remember. I hope so I did not record it this time. roflmnao