Monday, July 30, 2007

Well its Monday again

Well here it is Monday again. We start a new week and I am done umpiring for awhile. I have not been doing so well at the ole blogging thing here for awhile. So now maybe I can be a better blogger now. Oh the umpiring will be starting up again. Here we have what we call fall ball. I love the game of baseball. I mean I love the game to the point of not only watching, but also the strategy of the game. When to walk a batter. How to use the rules in your favor. I am and have always been a fan of the game, and to this extreme. When I was coaching my oldest son, I was able to plan against the other coach. I loved this part of the game. What alot of people don't understand is that a good coach can win a ballgame with a subpar team. When to pitch to a batter and when not to pitch to the batter. Ok Sorry I am done with the baseball, I can go on like this all night and I would merely bore you all to death.

So on to the blogging and the rest of the week. I missed out on all my little post last week, the ones where I get alot of female visitors. Sorry for that. I am considering a month long tiger cock post. One a day, outdoors, indoors, ect. I don't know though, just something I am thinking about. Any input or suggestions let me know.


So for now I leave you with this, this is a repeat, but I am watching shark week and I need to go hit the shower also. So cheers to all and have a great week. I will try not to miss all the fun this week.



And one of my favorite pics of all time... this one is because I like the pic.. So yummy don't you think.


6 comments:

Sage said...

Wow, Tiger! I had not seen these yet - fanastic!

Jewelybelle said...

Oh fuck. I was just getting ready to shut things down for the night and now you got me all horny again.

Kitty said...

I've seen them, over and over and over....and they still make me wet!

Soldier standing to attention is one of my fav babe.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Sage: Awww thank you. I think there will be plenty more to cum...

OOOPPPPPPSSSSS I spelled that wrong again sorry.



Miss belle: I sorry is there anything I can do to help. I mean after all it is my fault right. Insert devilish grin here. wink wink

Kitty: I know what you mean me too my love.

I Love you...

Jewelybelle said...

It is all your fault but I have since solved the problem... wink, wink...

Unknown said...

totally yummy....and it has me totally jealous (and horny)! xoxo