Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday America

Welll this is the time of the year when we all gather to have outdorr picnics, drink a few cold fellows, spend time talking and chatting with family members. Not to mention this time of year around here it is usually really hot and muggy. This year is definantly noe exception at all. We have just recieved 14.5 inches of rain and now the sun is going to bake it all out of the ground and rivers and ponds. Yeah it is a muggy biiiooootch around here. I think the only way to stay cool today is to stay inside.


Well today is also Wednesday, or as you all say it in blogger land....CBW so I guess while I say to all to have a safe and Happy 4th I should go ahead and participate in all of the days meanings huh......










Happy CBW and Fourth of July to all. Be safe and have a great day please....

11 comments:

The Teacher said...

We have been drinking and celebrating already. Right now, The Biker is setting up the grill to cook some lobster, mussels, and clams.

We are thinking of you guys! Have a great Fourth of July!!!! We love you!!!

Happy Birthday to all of us!

I know you are saluting! Puuuurrr

Sage said...

Oooh, Tiger, I can see that you are a very patriotic guy...you are at attention! What a sight to behold! Kitty is so lucky. :-)

Kitty said...

I adore your flag pole baby!

Dinner smells absolutely wonderful, thank you for grilling for us today.

I love you.

Kitty's Tiger said...

Teahcer: I knew that you two would have a great time. Try not to drink to much and have one for me if you don't mind my dear.

xoxoxo

Sage: Your to kind kiddo. thanks for cuming by. Anticipating your HNT for tomorrow.

Insert awnry grin here


Kitty:That is not a flag pole that is a Kitty pole. Now cum on over here and slide right on...make sure you get the pole covered we don't want it to fall off you know. get it all the way in..all the way in...oh shit I already said that sorry.

Kitty said...

keep talking you stud you!

and MAYBE kitty will slide down your flag pole.

TeacherinHeels said...

Tiger, you and Kitty are so fun! Happy 4th! So why aren't you two in Palm Springs!

Cherrie said...

You know what image came to my mind after looking at the pictures? Your cock with a miniature American flag flying from it! Kitty probably wouldn't appreciate it unfurling inside of her, though.

Incognito Housewife said...

Mmmmmmm...lucky, lucky, LUCKY kitty! I can just close my eyes and imagine I'm her...I would definitely get it all the way in, yes, yes, YES!

Unknown said...

very tasty salute tiger. yummy!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Heels: We are not in palm springs cause....cause....well hell I don't know for sure....Thanks for coming by my dear

Incognito: WEll, hello there thanks for sliding bye, no pun intended, yes there is pun intended.Feel free to slide on anytime. Cum back soon,

Dark: You are to sweet my lady.

Saluting you right now dear..

Pixiepie said...

what a teaser you are....