Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged Agin

Well over at My frolic and detour I was tagged by the lovely laywer. I am suppose to tell about an incident with books or a book. I have not read many books. The most reading I have done is here in blogland. So as i told the lovely lady is I would write a tag story regarding one of kitty's favorite magazines. I actually never read it I only looked over her shoulder staring at the pics. Any who....Kitty was reading one of her stories and I noticed she was getting restless. I do believe it was a story regarding one woman eating another woman while her hubby was fucking her from behind. From the pics I gather that much. Her look was intense and her legs was restless. What was I suppose to do???? I lower myself between her legs while she read and enjoyed her sweet nector. I was not very long before the mag got dropped to the side of the bed.....Without all the gory details I talked dirty to her, imitating the story back to her. "You like her eating your pussy don't you? I bet you would like to eat her too would'nt you. Eat her pussy while I stick my cock in her tight little ass."

This starts her to cuming and we laid relaxed in each others arms, and off to dream land.



So this is the part where I am suppose to tag a few other people. Well here we go.

I tag Dark Pixie ( can't wait to hear a story form her), Teacher in heels. Only going to tag those two. Anyone got any good stories surrounding from a good bokk lets hear them.

5 comments:

Sage said...

That is a wonderful story, Tiger! I loved it!

Kitty said...

yum, I remember that night. we need to hit replay.

Unknown said...

very hot story Tiger. i was tagged with this same meme by george and could not come up with anything. i do a hell of a lot of reading, but nothing comes to mind...i will have to think on it.

xo

Cherrie said...

Any of that sounds good to me, Tiger. In fact, if you want to come to work and pleasure me while I'm entering data . . . no, I'd just have to do the work all over again, but it would be fun!

Kitty's Tiger said...

Sage: Thank you sage

Kitty: I think we did allready.

dark: See I don't do much reading either so all i could come up with was kitty reading and me staring at a couple of pics..

CHerrie: Can I get that address honey. Look at the job security I would be giving you along with the orgasms. CUM On