Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where in the Hell Have I been

Well kids it has been all week since I have been here in Blogger land. I have tried to get out to all my favs and leave some comments. So what has Tiger been up to . Well here it is. I have been working and of course the umpire thing. Cleaning up around the ole property, fighting mower, and yeah I have still been working on the smoker. I have made it bigger, so now it has two shelves in it which doubles the cooking area. Why does it have to be bigger, well here is why. Over the Memorial day weekend I tried to get a whole weekend of food cooked in one smoking. Then all we had to do was to eat it, right, right. Well I did not have enough room on the smoker to do a very great job with, so I decided it needed to be bigger. I took it to work with me, cut it in half added 6 inches to the hieght, added a shelf to cook on. So This morning I finished painting it. I stained the added serving shelves to the outside of the smoker and then I have urethened it to seal it for outdoors. Ok Ok I will give you a pic of what it now looks like. Here you go.



This is the back of it with the serving shelves across one end and the back. I love that dark stain on the wood.

See, now I have two shelves to cook on, twice as much food. Yee Haw.



Now here is all three shelves on the outer perimeters. This is so cool I can now finish cooking and all along the back and the side just set the food out and help yourself. Naturally the grill will by that time be cooling off. Allthough you can still smell that smoked smell. YUMMY..I think I am making myself hungry here. Anyway, see three serving shelves...



Ok so that is enough of the smoker thingy. Now on to everything Else I have missed out on this week. Lets see there was HNT I missed it so I guess I can call this a late HNT. Hope you all enjoy.....



Now That is funny I don't care who you are that was funny. Or mean one or the other anyway. Well ok you talked me into it here is a real HNT, CBW, Foto Friday, and anything else this would work for.




Ok well that is all for now. I really need to try to get back inot the blogging thing a hell of alot more. I truly enjoy it and actually miss chatting with you all here. So I vow to try to do a little better than I have been doing. Have a great rest of the weekend and see you all very soon right back here.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

I don't know about the first couple of pics, but the last pic is SMOKIN!

Cherrie said...

It would really be SMOKIN' if you were on your knees in front of him, Kitty!

Why don't you two stand in front of the smoker as it cooks . . . I like my meat well done!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great weekend.

I cannot believe the smoker...wow....and i love the pic as usual!

xo

Kitty said...

Cherrie you disappointment me... I like my meat pink! *wink*

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: That is a smoker baby not smokin. Did you like the smoked steak. I am not sure if I like the smoke flavor on the steak, oh it was good, but not sure just yet.

Cherrie: It gets a little hot there, without kitty in her knees in front of me. Over 250 degrees. I am always well done when she gets through with me.. ha ha ha

Dark: Thank you, we did have a good weekend. I have my smoker done and ready to let the smike roll baby.

Kitty: You like your meat hard and you know it....

Sage said...

Tiger, I see a resemblance between the pipe on that smoker and your own "plumbing"! Wow!