Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh my was work hectic today. I think I need to relax a little. I did just that I got home to my wonderful home and family and I cooked us some pork chops on my newly renovated grill. Yeah I guess I am bragging here but oh my was they good. Cooking with real wood and open fire nothing better. I am sorry to all the gas grill people out there, but there is nothing better than real wood and cooking over an open fire. I was a gas grill guy myself, mainly cause it was faster and easier. I have thought lately to throw my gas grill away. Yeah there is that much difference.

Now for desert I have my lovely Kitty in there making me a homemade Bannanna split. Have I made you all hungry yet.


Well I thought since I have a few or several new visitors I will begin to post a few more older pics. It will help to save time wondering through the ole archives. See I am only here to help.....LOL So here is another older one, I hope it is still a goody. Continue to have a great week and like I always say, make it a great day.



Now see you ladies made me wet a little.


3 comments:

Kitty said...

Damn baby....you are such a tease!

Dinner was scrumptious, you are spoiling me.

I love you.

Unknown said...

definitely a goodie Tiger!!!!

xoxo

Sage said...

Wow, Tiger, it looks like you need Kitty to lick that cock dry for you!