Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rain Can Stop now

Well shit, another day and more rain. It started Wednesday and has rained every damn day since. We needed a little rain, not alot. We have gotten over 8 inches of rain since it started. And it is suppose to keep raining most of the day here. Kind of makes me want to just stay in bed. I imagine there will be a nap in my future here today at least once anyway.

I was suppose to umpire today and tomorrow, I have been rained out for today and I can not imagine that there will be any games played tomorrow either.



Here Kitty Kitty...





Found this pic online, thought you might enjoy..I guess even trees like Blowjobs huh. I know you all know Kitty calls me a tree hugger, so I had to fit one tree pic in..






Nothing special here, just really nice tits...and it is kind of a blue day around here with the rain and all you know.






Kind of makes you want to stand at attention huh, well it did me.








See, standing at attention....LOL I hope you have a great weekend.





I guess you can all tell by now, Tiger can not work or do anything this am so I have been a little bored I hope I have not bored you also.

6 comments:

Kitty said...

busy hands are happy hands...get over here and grab my tits! then I'll make you a funnel cake!

Unknown said...

love the pics Tiger...and i definitely love you at attention!

kitty is one lucky lady!!!

xoxo

TeacherinHeels said...

Those are wonderful picures of very creative women! The tree photo totally funny. And the cock shot .... so scrumptious.

Sage said...

My first time over here....and wow, Tiger! ... Kitty is a lucky woman!

The Teacher said...

The hell with the rest of the pictures. I just scrolled down for a Tiger Fix. Lo and Behold, there you were.

Puuurrrr

Did you miss me? *I say coyly* XOXOXO

Kitty's Tiger said...

Kitty: they are not busy if I am rubbing your tits, that is all pleasure my dear.

Dark: Ten hut...oh wait I already did that sorry.

Heels: Yeah I thought the tree pic was pretty damn funy also. I had to save that one for the future laughs also.

Sage: Well thank you sugar for cumming(ooopppsss I spelled that wrong again, I hate it when it does that) by and make sure you CUM back soon. Now I have to truck on over to your sight and see whats happening over there.

A great big ole welcome hug to you kid.

Teacher: Did I miss you, WTF kind of question was that. You know I did now bend over and assume the position. I think a little spanking is in order here.

kisses right back at you honey.